• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Wenger will never be as stupid as that.

He will probably wait until Ibra have 1 year left, sign him for 15m and sell Eto'o at 30m

Gurgen

Established Member
qs said:
Tony Montana said:
Totally forgot about that. Acording to Ibra Guardiola disliked him. But it's so weird that Barca could get rid of pure quality like that, only to replace it with arguably even better. You would never see a deal like that at Arsenal.

They brought in Ibra for €46m plus Eto'o, then got rid of him a year later for €24m and signed a replacement for €40m. You'd never see a deal like that at Arsenal.

And thank fk for that :lol:

qs

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
see we were linked with andy carroll the other day, he'd be good here

Like the look of him alright but with Chamakh and Bendtner he'd be surplus to requirements unless we switched to a 4-4-2. Which seems unlikely.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
My final wish of the summer...

We sign Schwarzer with one of Fabianski/Mannone/Ches going in the other direction on a seasons loan. Hopefully they do well for a couple of months and compete with Stockdale for the no 1 spot when he returns from injury.

Blackpool take one or two of our youngsters on loan, and he/they play in most of their games. I'm thinking Lansbury and maybe a keeper or JET if he's not going to get any gametime with us.

Traore goes on loan to Juve and has a fine season.

GaelForce22

Established Member
Tony Montana said:
Totally forgot about that. Acording to Ibra Guardiola disliked him. But it's so weird that Barca could get rid of pure quality like that, only to replace it with arguably even better. You would never see a deal like that at Arsenal.
It does seem like him and Guardiola just didn't get on. They could have kept him if Pep wanted, and played a Villa-Ibra-Messi front three.

Tony Montana

Established Member
ricky1985 said:
What about Henry replacing Anelka? or Pires replacing Overmars?

You would never see that at Arsenal now though. I mean we sold Ade for a big price but didn't replace him for a blue-chip star player.

I thought Ibra went out on loan anyway qs?

outlaw_member

Established Member
Iloveyouarsenewenger said:
Given that Ibra went at a relatively cheap price, does anyone think that this was a good chance to move Robin on and get Ibra in his place?

I also thought about it the other day. It would have been a great opportunity to bring in a top class striker.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom