• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

squallkid

Established Member
I see Jose "Only goes to the biggest club with the most money" Mourinho is flavor of the week here

Porto- Biggest club in Portugal

Chelsea- Went through the Abramovich era spending over 100 million pounds on transfers allowing Mourinho to buy whoever he wanted in a time when Man Utd and us were in transition.

Inter- A side that were pissing all over Serie A and had won the league title for 2 years in a row before he came.

Humble Rex

Established Member
No doubt that Maureen is a great coach. The thought of him being our manager just makes me want to throw up though. Seems like a genuinely unpleasant person IMO, and the opposite of most things I love about Arsenal.

mo50

Established Member
We'd start winning things again instantly. He's the best in the business, and he's got age on his side. It's a pipe dream, though. I reckon he'll be off to United or City after he gets bored of Real.

Raider

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
Yes. First thing he'd do here would be to buy a robust nononsense centreback of captain material.

Ferreira
Carvalho
Del Horno
Boulahrouz
Ben Haim
Belletti
Cole

for every Cole he's stolen, theres been the mighty Ben Haims.

Humble Rex

Established Member
mo50 said:
We'd start winning things again instantly. He's the best in the business, and he's got age on his side. It's a pipe dream, though. I reckon he'll be off to United or City after he gets bored of Real.

You would actually want him here?!

jerome2158

Established Member
how about good players who realize that we can't just show up and expect to win?

there were some good performers tonight, but no urgency, and not enough of them.

we either need rvp to come back, stay back, and hit the form of his life, or we need a striker.

We need better defenders. Simple as that. Can't specify taller, stronger, faster...just better.

mo50

Established Member
Humble Rex said:
mo50 said:

You would actually want him here?!

I'd be over the moon if Mourinho came here. He's about the only manager I'd have full confidence in to win things with this bunch.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Mourinho is the best in the business. Creates a me against the world mentality and makes winners out of his players.

Imagine this Arsenal side with a proper defence.

CandysRoom

Established Member
Our whole squad have the "us against the world" mentality for at least two thirds of each season, but the crucial difference is they just wilt under the pressure, not thrive like a mourinho team.

Bossa

Established Member
fabo said:
Mourinho is the best in the business. Creates a me against the world mentality and makes winners out of his players.

Imagine this Arsenal side with a proper defence.

Yes, Real Madrid had an awful defence last year and currently they probably have the best in the world.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Actually I agree. I hate that guy, but he is probably the best manager in the world right now, and better than red nose ever achieved.

Humble Rex

Established Member
Mourinho is an excellent manager, but he is also a c.unt who has slated both our club and our manager. Did I mention that he is extremely arrogant and has a very punchable face? Us winning a trophy or two is not worth having Maureen here for. Show some pride for f.uck´s sake!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
mourinho is the best manager but i hate him cuz he is really unrespectful and run behind the money

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Shinji Kagawa. Give Dortmund whatever they want for him. Just sign him soon. We'd get at least a decade of football out of him.

Top Bottom