• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

TOPG

Established Member
I think Lee Chung Yong would be a brilliant signing for us. One of the main reasons behind Bolton's current form.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Have been saying that. He is the most effective player on the ball at the moment. No fanciful dribblings, just pure intellient passes and teamwork.

He is a good man's park.

Humble Rex

Established Member
Klaus Daimler said:
Shinji Kagawa. Give Dortmund whatever they want for him. Just sign him soon. We'd get at least a decade of football out of him.

And also bring in Tulio Tanaka so poor Shinji won´t feel all lonely here!

entropy13

Established Member
Humble Rex said:
Klaus Daimler said:
Shinji Kagawa. Give Dortmund whatever they want for him. Just sign him soon. We'd get at least a decade of football out of him.

And also bring in Tulio Tanaka so poor Shinji won´t feel all lonely here!

Aren't we getting linked to a teenage Japanese too though?

CandysRoom

Established Member
Had a look at that Kagawa guy. Looks bloody good. Him and Honda would add some directness.

Who would we be replacing though? I'm guessing everyone expects Cesc to do a runner at the end of the season.

mo50

Established Member
We need a young right back with potential. If it means shipping Eboue then so be it.

I'd also like a young, raw striker who'll become a beast in a couple of seasons.

Get rid of Bendtner too.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
mo50 said:
We need a young right back with potential. If it means shipping Eboue then so be it.

I'd also like a young, raw striker who'll become a beast in a couple of seasons.
Get rid of Bendtner too.
So, you want to get rid of one young striker with potential and replace him with someone else with potential, who probably isn't as developed as Bendy? Seems pointless to me.

mo50

Established Member
rich 1990 said:
mo50 said:

Get rid of Bendtner too.
So, you want to get rid of one young striker with potential and replace him with someone else with potential, who probably isn't as developed as Bendy? Seems pointless to me.

I don't think Bendtner will ever become a top striker, or anything near that level. Every elite club has a world class striker in their ranks, and judging by our recent spending, we're not going to buy one. Developing one is the only other alternative.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
mo50 said:
rich 1990 said:
mo50 said:

Get rid of Bendtner too.

I don't think Bendtner will ever become a top striker, or anything near that level. Every elite club has a world class striker in their ranks, and judging by our recent spending, we're not going to buy one. Developing one is the only other alternative.
Disagree. I believe Bendtner has the potentisl, he just needs to keep his big gob shut and apply himself.

mo50

Established Member
Let's agree to disagree. I'd love for him to go on and prove me wrong, but I don't see him becoming anything more than a decent striker.

Floating

Established Member
mo50 said:

Romelu Lukaku. End of.

I'd also love for us to sign Roger Johnson, one of the most consistent center-halves in the country. He's also English with PL experience, he can defend, and he's 27, 6'3", and not cup-tied.

Top Bottom