• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

qs

Established Member
Clrnc said:
I already mentioned it few weeks ago in the premierleague thread. Very impressed with his tenacity, exactly what we need realistically given our budget.

I quoted the wrong post, meant that talkSport thing about us needing a keeper.

I don't think Parker is amazing by any stretch, largely overrated but if his price was reasonable I think he's the sort of journeyman pro who could do a job in our midfield.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Yep exactly. He has been very impressive for West Ham this season.

I really wished for someone like him where he can do a Ray Parlour job and just fight for scraps in midfield. Of course given the ideal world it would be Toulalan/Yaya/De Rossi kind but given Wenger budget, we'd even be lucky to get Parker.

Bossa

Established Member
Clrnc said:

I really wished for someone like him where he can do a Ray Parlour job and just fight for scraps in midfield. Of course given the ideal world it would be Toulalan/Yaya/De Rossi kind but given Wenger budget, we'd even be lucky to get Parker.

If your looking for that type of player my preferred choice would be Cheikh Tioté. That man is a beast and I read somewhere that he has the highest passing rate in the league(88%).

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/851181-chris-samba-wants-blackburn-transfer-as-arsenal-and-Sp**s-consider-bids" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/8 ... sider-bids</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chris Samba wants Blackburn transfer as Arsenal and Sp**s consider bids
North London rivals Arsenal and Sp**s could be on course to lock horms over Blackburn defender Chris Samba in January, after the powerful defender said he wants to leave the club over the sacking of Sam Allardyce.

Samba, who has been one of the Premier League's most consistent defenders since his move to Rovers in 2007, has expressed his disappointment at the treatment of Allardyce.

And after an outburst in a national newspaper this week, the team captain looks set to put in a written transfer request with the hope of quitting Ewood Park in January.

'If this is the way the club's going to be run from now on, I don't want to be part of it and I want to leave,' he told the Sun.

'As captain it's very difficult to say this but I've thought long and hard about it. Nobody in football understands the decision to sack Sam.

'We could have been relegated last year and Sam saved the club, so how can he be treated like this now?'

Despite suggesting last month that Arsenal would not enter the transfer market, recent comments attributed to Wenger suggest he will look to add to his squad - if he can identify a player who will add another dimension to his squad at the right price.

While Samba, who is rated at around £8million by Rovers, certainly provides this, Wenger looks certain to face competition from other interested parties - most notably their nearest rivals.

Harry Redknapp has been a known admirer of Samba for several months - with speculation suggesting the Sp**s boss had a bid for the physical centre-back rejected by Rovers in the summer.

But Samba, from the French-speaking African state of Congo, is not thought to have made any considered decisions on his future yet and will await offers next month.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/851181-chris-samba-wants-blackburn-transfer-as-arsenal-and-Sp**s-consider-bids#ixzz18pkDliUJ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/8 ... z18pkDliUJ</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Link the leakiest defenses at the same time ;)

Wouldnt mind him with us though.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Bossa said:
Clrnc said:

If your looking for that type of player my preferred choice would be Cheikh Tioté. That man is a beast and I read somewhere that he has the highest passing rate in the league(88%).
That I agree totally as well. I can't praise him enough whenever I seen him.

Its a wonder nobody noticed him after his brilliant season with Twente and his subsequent performances in the WC

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
He definitely stood out at the world cup. I bet Wenger had a little look at him, but maybe was put off by his lack of technical ability.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Thing is though, he don't lack technical ability. He is brilliant holding on to balls and releasing it.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
Out

Van Persie (£25M)
Vela (£7M)
Denilson (£10M)
Bendtner (£12M)

(£54M)

In

Benzema (£18M)
Hazard (£17M + add-ons)
Toulalan (£15M)

(£50M)

!!!!

P_Gunner

You expect to sign a star player from Lyon for 15m? Unless his contract is low they wouldn't even consider it until you offer around 25m.

Real Madrid has only one real striker right now, Benzema is going nowhere.

Would love for us to bring in Suarez aka a striker with an eye for goal. Sanchez or Hazard would also be great signings.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
MDGoonah41 said:
Out

Van Persie (£25M)

Vela (£7M)
Denilson (£10M)
Bendtner (£12M)

(£54M)

In

Benzema (£18M)
Hazard (£17M + add-ons)
Toulalan (£15M)

(£50M)

!!!!
LOL.. surely you jest.. we would never get 25m for RvP or 10m for Denilson

Lord Dula

Established Member
d'pending on which position you want us to strengthen, please select from the following:-

--------------Lopez

Santon---Ciani---Cahill----Enrique

--------Mvila-----v Bommel
-------------Banega
---Hazard--------------Marin
-------------Suarez

arsenallegends

Established Member
I like your suggestions of Hazard and one of Banega/M'Villa for Denilson/Diaby with Frimpong/Ramsey promoted.

Lukaku/Hazard aside, I don't think we need any attacking players unless we offload even if Fabregas will leave this summer.

#1 Wish- Sakho, this January or summer, loan Vela and extend Lansbury, Mannone loan.
#2 Wish-With all due respect, sell Bendtner, Denilson & Almunia in the summer and promote from within.

Latest posts

Top Bottom