• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Hazard/Kagawa/Sanchez & Toulalan/any decent DM. Any 2

We don't need any more CBs if Vermalen is back, Squillaci is as good as anyone for 4th choice.

GDeep™

League is very weak
1.Sakho
2.Sell Arshavin and put the money in the kitty for Hazard

Back up DM? Coquelin will be that man next season. We could be on the hunt for a young striker if Bendner and his father push for a move, I think teams will be in for him over the summer.

Anzac

Established Member
GDeep said:
1.Sakho
2.Sell Arshavin and put the money in the kitty for Hazard

Back up DM? Coquelin will be that man next season. We could be on the hunt for a young striker if Bendner and his father push for a move, I think teams will be in for him over the summer.

Didn't Bayern make some noise for 8m?????

Lord Dula

Established Member
------------Rvp
---Nasri-----------Hazard
------------Cesc
-------Wilshere--Song
Clichy--Veramelen-Djourou-sagna
-----------Szczesny

"Down boy dooooown!" The boys will be saying

"Someone get me a sponge, I need to mop this up" the girls will be chirping.

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Fabianski
Sagna-Djourou-Vermaelen-Clichy
Wilshere-Song
Fabregas
Walcott-Nasri
van Persie

Szczesny,Vrsaljko, Koscielny, Sakho, Gibbs, Diaby, Matuidi, Ramsey, Arshavin, Hazard, Chamakh, Bendtner

Out: Almunia, Squillaci, Denilson, Rosicky (I simply don't think he can play as good as before to remain Arsenal player, looking forward for him to prove me wrong this spring), Vela.

I know this is too much football manager from me, but this shouldn't be so unrealistic as it seems. It would require be too much spending for Arsenal. We'd have much better team, with proper cover on every position and players from the bench just waiting to shine and take their starting 11 place!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
qs said:
Wenger doesn't reduce you to anything, its your own want for drama. Would you rather be like pool fans today, glued to the news as players come and go.

I'm delighted with today. No stress, no worry. Why get involved in the stupidity that was this transfer window.

Its perhaps good that I only see this response now, because it follows a time where you wished we had made a signing.

No drama, just the need or desire for our management to plan accordingly. Faith doesnt get you across the line in the game of football, contingency plans do.

Tramdriver

I think this summer will be a selling summer we have 14/15 young players on loan so some of them have to be sold. I like the look of Hazard can't see us signing Sakho. Although i still can't see how lend Bartley to rangers is helping him, That league is so poor.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
it's no worse than the Championship.. and he will potentially get a taste of Euro football. plus, even though the quality may not be EPL standards, its certainly a "tough" league.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
well in summer i hope we buy a arsha replacement my wishs go to

hazard if we cant bring him i hope wenger move to christian eriksen

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i see some game he play with ajax he is so good but i think ajax will no sell him with cheap price

ricky1985

Established Member
Humble Rex said:
So Eriksen is the new flavor? How many of you who want him have seen him more than twice? Honestly!
I've seen him more than twice, and I probably wouldn't want him here. He's a great talent, and will without question become a very good player, but the position he plays, that second striker/Number 10 role, doesn't really exist in our team. Cesc plays it completely differently to how Eriksen would, and regadless, I don't think he will ever be good enough to justify playing as the central figure in our team.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Humble Rex said:
So Eriksen is the new flavor? How many of you who want him have seen him more than twice? Honestly!
You could probably ask the same about M'Vila. Coquelin, with less than ten professional starts under his belt, outshone him when Lorient met Rennes two months ago. The grass always looks greener on the other side though.

qs

Established Member
SA Gunner said:
qs said:
Wenger doesn't reduce you to anything, its your own want for drama. Would you rather be like pool fans today, glued to the news as players come and go.

I'm delighted with today. No stress, no worry. Why get involved in the stupidity that was this transfer window.

Its perhaps good that I only see this response now, because it follows a time where you wished we had made a signing.

I did?

Latest posts

Top Bottom