• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

NasrisShoelace

Established Member
Tiote is a hammer thrower, not near Song's level and I don't rate Song in the slightest.

Anyway, I had a really weird dream last night. Wenger called me to a meeting as asked me to recommend a striker for the summer transfer window. I told him to buy Lucas Barrios and said yes and phoned up Gazidis to get it done. Quite weird as I don't rate Barrios that highly :lol:

Bossa

Established Member
A beast of a defender = Douglas from Twente.

He's a Brazilian who's going to play for Holland very soon.

Bossa

Established Member
DaG said:
Tiote is a hammer thrower, not near Song's level and I don't rate Song in the slightest.

Anyway, I had a really weird dream last night. Wenger called me to a meeting as asked me to recommend a striker for the summer transfer window. I told him to buy Lucas Barrios and said yes and phoned up Gazidis to get it done. Quite weird as I don't rate Barrios that highly :lol:

I wouldnt mind a technical DM who can play football. Someone like Busquets or Alonso.

And no, Denilson is not good enough for that role.

Can Javi Martinez play DM?

There is light

Yeah Martinez can! Interesting you mentioned douglas, he's someone i followed for sometime but his speed is a bit of a letdown but as far as powerful defenders go he's a brute, has got that languid brazilian style as well and can play ball. I would take him as the 4th choice anytime.

MAK 14

Established Member
I'd love Daniel Sturridge here if I'm honest. Don't think there's much chance of Chelsea letting him go though.

eye4goal

Established Member
DaG said:
Nilmar is a player I enjoy watching a lot. Though I'm not sure he could play the CF role for us he's a better player than Bendtner or Chamakh. He's got brilliant pace and knows how to move off the ball. Good technically and brave too.

I would be happy with either him or G Rossi. Rossi would be a great replacement for Arshavin

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
In: Flamini, Vucinic

Out: Almunia, Denilson, Rosicky, Bendtner

Bartley and Lansbury back from loans, with one of Vela/JET/ and maybe one of Coquelin/Frimpong.

NasrisShoelace

Established Member
Arturo Vidal who plays for Leverkusen looks like a fantastic midfielder. Want to see more of him but he might be someone who could be a good signing for us. I heard from some former scout on twitter today that Chelsea had a 14M bid turned down this January. We might be priced out already.

mo50

Established Member
What positions do you reckon we're going to strengthen? I can't think of a standout position if I'm honest. I'm hoping Wenger adds to our attack and brings in a versatile young forward.

I don't think we'll see any signings in midfield unless Diaby/Denilson are sold, which is a possibility.

We've an interesting summer ahead of us.

Top Bottom