• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Y va marquer

Established Member
Neymar keeping Chelsea sweet.

Chelsea's a great club.
It's a dream of every player to play at Chelsea.
If one day it happens, I will be very happy to come.

Last year, when Chelsea came, we sat together and we thought it wasn't the time yet.
If it happens this year, we are going to sit again and going to discuss about it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Chelsea-transfer-news-Blues-move-would-be-a-dream-Neymar-article717951.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ch ... 17951.html</a>

stuart

Established Member
Anzac said:
Thinking of domestic options = what does anyone think of Scott Sinclair at Swansea?
He's English, 21, quick, originally a left wing but can play across the forward line, & he's their top goal scorer with over 20 goals in all comps this season.
I've not seen him play & the only major down side I know of is that he's an ex-chav.

I think he might take their penalties, which has added a fair few to that tally. I might be wrong though. Anyway, he's failed to cut in the Premier League already. Championship player.

ricky1985

Established Member
Y va marquer said:

Chelsea's a great club.

Last year, when Chelsea came, we sat together and we thought it wasn't the time yet.
If it happens this year, we are going to sit again and going to discuss about it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Chelsea-transfer-news-Blues-move-would-be-a-dream-Neymar-article717951.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ch ... 17951.html</a>
Oh for **** sake. Why don't they just sign everyone?

qs

Established Member
DaG said:
Is Jack Rodwell worth the hype? Is he even close to Wilshere?

No, he doesn't even come close to Wilshere, or Ramsey for that matter. His passport is his biggest asset at this stage. If he wasn't Engligh no one would care. There are far better young defensive midfielders in the Premiership who would be cheaper and better but because they aren't English wouldn't get the same time given to them by fans who follow hype more than the league itself.

qs

Established Member
ricky1985 said:
Y va marquer said:

Chelsea's a great club.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Chelsea-transfer-news-Blues-move-would-be-a-dream-Neymar-article717951.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ch ... 17951.html</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Oh for **** sake. Why don't they just sign everyone?

Neymar in Drogba out in the summer seems highly likely now. Maybe Anelka out too.

Y va marquer

Established Member
I haven't seen very little of Neymar but the thought that he'll end up at Chelsea irks me.

I get the feeling they'll be clearing out more than Drogba this summer so along with City they'll probably create another transfer bubble that'll probably see us digging around for some yet undiscovered gem.

qs

Established Member
Wonder will any of the big hasbeens go from Chelsea to City.

Anyway I wouldn't mind seeing us sign Cavani.

Kraig

Established Member
----------Szczesny----------
Sagna--Cahill--Verms--Baines
----------Toulalan----------
------Wilshere--Cesc--------
Walcott----------------Nasri
---------Van Persie---------

GK - Fabianski
DF - Koscielny
DF - Djourou
MF - Ramsey
MF - Hazard
FW - Cavani
FW - Chamakh

It's like somewhat realistic football manager type squad (we could realistically sign all those players, just wouldnt do it at once), but how good would that side be!

CandysRoom

Established Member
Hell of a team but as you say, highly unlikely.

What kind of job could Asamoah Gyan do here. Impressed me at the WC. Looked good in parts for Sunderland and was involved in everything good for Ghana last night.

Strong, fast, great engine and a good technical passer. Anyone?

Kraig

Established Member
CandysRoom said:
Hell of a team but as you say, highly unlikely.

What kind of job could Asamoah Gyan do here. Impressed me at the WC. Looked good in parts for Sunderland and was involved in everything good for Ghana last night.

Strong, fast, great engine and a good technical passer. Anyone?

dont think he'd be able to lead the line here, although has done well in sunderlands 4-3-3. Maybe on one of the wongs perhaps. Certainly a very good player and destined for better than where he is.

CandysRoom

Established Member
Yeah, he's pretty direct and likes to get into the box at every opportunity. Would probably work well from out wide.

Bossa

Established Member
Kraig said:

GK - Fabianski
DF - Koscielny
DF - Djourou
MF - Ramsey
MF - Hazard
FW - Cavani
FW - Chamakh

It's like somewhat realistic football manager type squad (we could realistically sign all those players, just wouldnt do it at once), but how good would that side be!

We dont need Cahill, he isnt better than Djourou, maybe an update on Koscielny.

And its not realistic to sign Hazard and Cavani and place them on the bench.

Kraig

Established Member
Bossa said:
Kraig said:

GK - Fabianski
DF - Koscielny
DF - Djourou
MF - Ramsey
MF - Hazard
FW - Cavani
FW - Chamakh

We dont need Cahill, he isnt better than Djourou, maybe an update on Koscielny.

And its not realistic to sign Hazard and Cavani and place them on the bench.

cavani isnt better than rvp, hazard could quite easily rotate with either wide man, and cahill WALKS into our first 11.

fabo

6.51 / 10
NEYMAR last night performed an incredible U-turn by insisting he wants to snub Chelsea and stay at Santos.
The Brazil wonderkid, 19, struck two goals for the Samba Stars against Scotland on Sunday.

He stayed in England after the game at Arsenal's Emirates Stadium and during interviews claimed he was open to joining the Blues.

But on his return to Brazil, he was grilled by the media and rejected any suggestions of a switch to Stamford Bridge.

Neymar said: "I still have no desire to play in Europe. I am happy in Brazil and at Santos."

Just to emphasise his point, he repeated the same phrase on three separate occasions when questioned about his commitment to Santos.

Neymar signed a five-year contract with the Brazilian giants last August, claiming he wanted to become a club legend there.

However, he has since revealed a desire to move to a big European club with Real Madrid also touted as a potential suitor.

But he added: "I want to stay here for a long time. My only real happiness is in Brazil and proposals from clubs are not enough to get me to move."

Santos president Luis Alvaro Ribeiro de Oliveira has told the £30milion-rated striker he would be a flop in the Premier League.

Oliveira said: "Playing in England is not the same as playing at Santos.

"It is much worse because of the climate and the style of football, which he is unaccustomed to.

"We have demonstrated that he has developed into a player who represents the best of Brazilian football.

"He is going to become a key figure in the history of Brazilian football.

"He is going to gain international recognition and maybe get chosen as the best player in the world - by playing in Brazil.

"This is something that hasn't happened since Pele's day and he has a golden chance."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3501114/Neymar-vows-to-snub-Chelsea-move-to-stay-at-Santos.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... antos.html</a>

Bottle job. Could be another Pele testing himself against factory workers every week.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom