• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

fabo

6.51 / 10
The Pele comment was a joke mate, thought I had a wink in there. He's a bottler with erectile dysfunction.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Neymar will never get chosen as the best player in the world while playing in Brazil.. you cant until you play against the best players in the world, none of which are plying their trade n Brazil.. and scoring 2 goals against Scotland in a friendly is hardly backup for that kind of talk..

meh, wont really care much about him until I see him play against the best..

outlaw_member

Established Member
fabo said:
The Pele comment was a joke mate, thought I had a wink in there. He's a bottler with erectile dysfunction.

Ah, it is a commonly held view, though. People don't realise that during Pele's era, every Brazilian star was playing in his home country. From the side which was crowned World Champions in 58 and 62, only Didi played outside of Brazil. In today's game, that'd be the equivalent of Kaka, Alves, Maicon, Pato, Lucio amongst others all plying their trade in the Brasileiro Serie A, which would immediately strengthen the leagues quality.

CandysRoom

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
fabo said:

Ah, it is a commonly held view, though. People don't realise that during Pele's era, every Brazilian star was playing in his home country. From the side which was crowned World Champions in 58 and 62, only Didi played outside of Brazil. In today's game, that'd be the equivalent of Kaka, Alves, Maicon, Pato, Lucio amongst others all plying their trade in the Brasileiro Serie A, which would immediately strengthen the leagues quality.
You forgot our very own Denilson :)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
my only wish is wenger sell the f**king useless players and buy some good players and not so young spend money please spend it

squallkid

Established Member
In
Jose vila Boas

Phil Jones
Toulalan
Hazard
A young RB
Cavani
Cahill
Benaglio
Connor Wickham

Out- All the losers
Diaby
Deniilson
Almunia
Chamakh
Eboue
Rosicky
Fabianski
Squillaci

raidersoftheark

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
Louis van Gaal

He would win us the league next season, but probably at the cost of alienating many members at the club, forcing top talents at the door for mercenaries and would largely destabilize the club. I'd rather somebody who represents the ethos of the club (good work with youth development, focusing on moulding talents rather than buying success etc) while making the tactical and backroom changes needed. Low is a good shout (but unfortunately dedicated to the German cause), but I would kill for somebody like Jurgen Klopp or Juan Carlos Garrido who have both shown themselves to be smart tacticians who have moulded succesful young teams with a focus on attacking play.

Bossa

Established Member
Van Gaal is a coach who always give young talent a chance and who's not a big spending coach. He does spend when he thinks that its needed(Gomez 30m)

At Ajax he won the CL with a squad of young homegrown talents(Kluivert, Seedorf, Davids).

I believe that he let Xavi, Iniesta, Valdes and Puyol mad their debuts as teenagers at Barcelona.

At Bayern he let Muller and Badstuber debut.

Top Bottom