• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

MAK 14

Established Member
An organiser at the back. I've tried to convince myself all season long that we don't need one, but after today it's about time I admitted it I think. Mamadou Sakho please.

Raider

Established Member
Cahill+Fellaini

Football isn't as hard as some make it.

Bendtner, Rosicky, Denilson and Squid will free up a good amount of money.

Floating

Established Member
Mine too, Raider. This is only two first-team changes, but imagine this:

- - - - - - - - Sczeszny - - - - - - -
Sagna - Cahill - Vermaelen - Clichy
- - - - - - - - - Parker - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - Fabregas - Wilshere - - - - -
Walcott - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nasri
- - - - - - - - van Persie - - - - - - - -

Bench: Fabianski, Djourou, Song, Eboue, Ramsey, Arshavin, Chamakh
Others: Mannone, Koscielny, Frimpong, Gibbs, Diaby, Vela, Bendtner

fabo

6.51 / 10
Theo looks more suited to a bench role IMO, his general play stinks. Obviously he has to play looking at the options we currently have and lack of pace in attack but he still has a LONG way to go imo.

Definitely need a CB, CM and a forward.

arsenallegends

Established Member
Kompany, Hazard, M'Villa, Baines pursued in that order. I would love that.

Would get rid of Bendtner, Vela, Denilson, Squillaci, and Almunia. Diaby too but that maybe too many changes.

Floating

Established Member
Kompany would be a dream - he's been one of the best defenders in the EPL for the last two seasons, and is still so young. We should've snapped him up before he went to city.

Danni

This would be the ideal summer transfer action for me:

Coming in:

Baines,
Jagielka/Cahill,
Parker,
Hazard
Vucinic.

Going out:

Denilson,
Almunia,
Squillaci,
Chamakh/Bendtner,
Clichy,

Our team would be significantly stronger with these buys and sales.

Floating

Established Member
Danni, I'd agree with those changes. But Cahill over Jagielka, and someone besides Vucinic - he's been pretty cack for Roma this season.

mo50

Established Member
Hazard, a LB and one top, top quality CM. None of this signing an inexperienced player from Ligue 1 either.

Get rid of Diaby, Rosicky, Clichy, Denilson and Bendtner. If Nasri refuses to sign, ship his ass out too.

Bossa

Established Member
Hazard is overrated guys, forget about him. We need someone in who's better than Walcott and Arshavin.

Of course he has potential but if we sign him we will sign a player who is maybe slightly better than Nasri in 2008.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom