• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

raidersoftheark

Established Member
Napoli-style? (except maybe with the inverted 2-1 instead of your 1-2)

I've actually been tinkering around with this idea recently, myself. Even started a new career mode using it as well (hah).

Proof

Established Member
IN: Ibrahimović, Schweinsteiger, Hazard, Baines, Lúcio.

OUT: Almunia, Diaby, Denilson, Squillaci, Chamakh, Rosicky.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Wouldn't want Zlatan tbh, would rather a striker with pace to run in behind and form a partnership with Van Persie.

eye4goal

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
---------Walcott---van Persie
---------------Nasri
-------Wilshere------Fabregas
Coentrao-----------------van der Wiel
------Sakho-Vermaelen-Djourou
------------Sczcesny

I would have Sagna or Koscielny instead of Sakho. Udinese play a similar system to that and I think Benfica have played it as well to get the best of Coentrao. We definitely need a good full-back this summer

GDeep™

League is very weak
According to the NOTW we apparently had Steve Rowley at the Blackburn game yesterday, watching Phil Jones, could be bollocks but I would love him or Sakho at Arsenal in the summer.

I'd defo take Phil Jones if there's a chance it could happen, certainly over Gary Cahill. He looks Terry-esque in his playing style, without having a really punchable face. He can also play DM or CB so would kill two birds with one stone. He seems to be a big fan of Jack Wlshire too (high praise in a recent interview) maybe we can get Jack to put in a good word.

Le Titi

fabo said:
Wouldn't want Zlatan tbh, would rather a striker with pace to run in behind and form a partnership with Van Persie.

We may already have him - Theo Walcott.

In agreement with everyone else, Phil Jones would be a good piece of business.

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
Floating said:
Is Phil Jones really only 5'11"? That's Jagielka's height. He seems bigger to me, like 6'1" or 6'2".
Wikipedia, Blackburn's official site and ESPN Soccernet all have him at 180cm, which is 5'11". Then again, he's young and almost certainly still growing. Those measurements could quite easily be outdated.

Floating

Established Member
Wow...

@mantralux Hmmm...a source who knows Alain Migliaccio (agent of Ribery, Nasri and Gourcuff) says talks about bringing Ribery to Arsenal are "advanced".

@mantralux This same source also predicted Squillaci's transfer to Arsenal, also a Migliaccio client.

@mantralux Here's what I know: transfer fee decided (don't know how much), contract details being sorted out between agent and Arsenal.

Floating

Established Member
Ribery would be an excellent start to the summer, I must say. He just turned 28, and can add all the directness in the world on the left flank.

Maybe Rosicky is going the other way?

MAK 14

Established Member
Who is she? Just seems like a random fan who owns a website on Arsenal. Don't see how she would have insider info.

If that did happen I would be delighted ... but I'm definitely not getting my hopes up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom