• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

MDGoonah41

Established Member
I think my wish has shifted from specific players to hoping we play with 2 strikers, 2 proper wingers/wide players, and having our fullbacks actually defend.

As much of a pipe dream as signing Aguero or Benzema, I suppose

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That we play like Jan/Feb for the entire of next season, and no injuries. Chip in Coentrao, Parker and at a stretch, aguero too if you will please, God. Thanks.

spartandre217

Established Member
Raider said:
ricky1985 said:
There are reports suggesting City are ready to offer £20M + Nedum Onuoha.

I have a feeling we'll miss out. Could see United moving for him. United City or maybe Pool.

For 20MILLION?!?! Are you f***ing nuts? Not worth half that IMO.

I haven't spent much time here wishlisting but as for positions I'd gladly like to have strengthened.

CB, LB, CM, LW/RW, ST. Pretty much the entire spine of our team.

CB: Any player above 26 and build like a tank is acceptable. Samba is a good shout there

LB: It seems that Clichy isn't quite fond of staying and losing so he might be on his way. Gibbs is admittedly terrible at this point in time so a new first choice would be a good idea if Clichy refuses to sign. Izaguirre seems like a good shout and most importantly within our price range.

CM: Denilson is finally leaving! And we should replace him with a proper Center mid.Scott Parker's a good shout and most importantly affordable. We don't want players that will overly interfere with the development of Wilshere, Coquelin and Frimpong while still providing 1st team quality.

LW/RW: I'd personally love to have someone like Hazard in our squad but seeing as how that will never happen, Gervinho is an acceptable option on that front for the LW position especially with Arshavin looking likely to either leave or keep rolling at Mach speed downhill physically. I'd also take a young-ish winger like Alvarez to be fair but only for less than 10 Mill.

ST: Replacing Bendtner will be top priority, especially in light of the fact that Chamakh is only so-so and Vela is well a waste of time and space :lol:. Benzema and Falcao are both good shouts but with the latter depending so much on good service unless we get really good wingers that like crossing as much as they like cutting inside and taking a shot

Ah well... the expenditure for such a summer is likely to be in the 60 million range but hey, we need it!

MAK 14

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportingo.com/football/a21081_arsenal-as-roma-bosses-meet-sensational-transfer-swap" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportingo.com/football/a2108 ... nsfer-swap</a>

Not sure it's worth starting a thread over, but the above link says we could get De Rossi and Roma could get Clichy in return. De Rossi loves Roma, but he's out of contract next year and Roma don't have CL football. Would love him here.

Floating

Established Member
MAK 14 said:
http://www.sportingo.com/football/a21081_arsenal-as-roma-bosses-meet-sensational-transfer-swap" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not sure it's worth starting a thread over, but the above link says we could get De Rossi and Roma could get Clichy in return. De Rossi loves Roma, but he's out of contract next year and Roma don't have CL football. Would love him here.

:shock: :mrgreen:

spartandre217

Established Member
Any player + cash deal for one of our want-aways would be perfectly acceptable by me :). Clichy, Denilson or Bendtner can go if we get him in return.

Would prefer keeping that player or selling them for full price and getting Parker (homegrown quota and what not) but if he's available......

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
MAK 14 said:
http://www.sportingo.com/football/a21081_arsenal-as-roma-bosses-meet-sensational-transfer-swap" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My only concern is Italians like to flop in foreign leagues but nevertheless I would love to see him here, shame it's never going to happen.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Thought you would have known better US. The last time you said that we signed Arshavin :lol:

I know, I know ;)

Top Bottom