• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
I don't hate Arshavin, but he really has been rubbish for the most part. His general play is worse than Eboue's was, back when he used to play in midfield. His productivity is also vastly overrated. 6 goals and 11 assists in the league is not really that impressive.
Only 3 players in the entire league gave more assists than him. :|

Y va marquer

Established Member
:| Funny how very few of the players that we're currently being linked with feature on anyone's wish list

Can't wait until we see a confirmed actual signing that might give us some idea about the direction Wenger is going to take this summer.

Floating

Established Member
I think Samba is on a lot of our wishlists, because he represents a very attainable way to make a major improvement towards our squad's achilles heel.

Arsenal_Soldier

Szczesny/Fabianski

Sagna Vermaelen/Kos Subotic/DJ Baines/Gibbs

Wilshere/Fabregas/Song/Parker/Diaby

Nasri/Walcott Honda/Arshavin

RVP/Falcao/Chamakh

Arsenal_Soldier

Definitely, i remember Wenger raving about him at the world cup. Everytime i watch him, he's impressed me. Good technique, quick and always has an eye for the pass, takes some sexy free kicks too.

I don't think he'd be too expensive, only two years left on his contract.

Clarkey

Wenger used to always pick up a couple of players of the same nationality, presumably to help them settle. Snap up Honda and pay off some people to snag Ryo his work permit. If there is any possibility too, I hope we are hovering around City to pick up a scrap Adam Johnson when they throw their cash around.

Bossa

Established Member
Banega
Mata
Nzogbia
Parker
Samba
Jovetic
Falcao
Hulk
Fernando
Neymar
Kwadwo Asamoah
Kagawa

Just a few players that I want at this club.

outlaw_member

Established Member
------------Szczesny
Jenkinson-Bartley-Jones-Gibbs
------------Coquelin
-------Ramsey-----Wilshere
Walcott---------------Miyaichi
-------------Afobe

Buy: Jenkinson - 2M, Jones - 20M = 22M

Sell: Fabianski 5M, Sagna 12M, Eboue 5M, Clichy 10M, Djourou 10M, Vermaelen 18M, Koscielny 9M, Song 10M, Fabregas 50M, Denilson 5M, Diaby 5M, Rosicky 2M, Arshavin 7M, Nasri 25M, van Persie 28M, Bendtner 8M, Chamakh 9M = 218M

Net profit = 196M

IMO, we won't win anything until the next generation comes through, so we might as well start the process now. :p

P_Gunner

outlaw_member said:
------------Szczesny
Jenkinson-Bartley-Jones-Gibbs
------------Coquelin
-------Ramsey-----Wilshere
Walcott---------------Miyaichi
-------------Afobe

Buy: Jenkinson - 2M, Jones - 20M = 22M

Sell: Fabianski 5M, Sagna 12M, Eboue 5M, Clichy 10M, Djourou 10M, Vermaelen 18M, Koscielny 9M, Song 10M, Fabregas 50M, Denilson 5M, Diaby 5M, Rosicky 2M, Arshavin 7M, Nasri 25M, van Persie 28M, Bendtner 8M, Chamakh 9M = 218M

Net profit = 196M

IMO, we won't win anything until the next generation comes through, so we might as well start the process now. :p

Mate you're crazy. Vela should definitely play ahead of Afobe. Looks good though. We'd have zero debt and have a team for the next decade!

Top Bottom