• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
@outlaw
----------Szczesny
Sagna Koscielny Verm Clichy
---------Song
---Ramsey----Wilshere
Walcott------------New LW
---------RvP

qs

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
How do you think we would lineup in a worst case scenario where both Nasri and Cesc leave?

Impossible to say really. We don't know who'd come in or whether or not Wenger would change formation.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
qs said:
The Mirror say we're going to sign Cahill AND Samba. I wish that was true. :lol:

Not a chance. Wouldn't suprise me if Arsène opts out of signing a CB altogether if he can't get a decent price. Honestly don't think it would be a disaster so long as we brought in a defensive minded midfielder.

mistaT

Established Member
Is it really too much to ask for Parker, Falcao and Samba in one summer?

C'mon....get er done Arsène.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just seen that Banega is able to leave Valencia for £8m!
Surely for that we will go for him, i would absolutely love it if we got him for that price.

spartandre217

Established Member
@mistaT I personally would take the latter two in a heartbeat. With a winger like Gervinho I'm pretty sure we'd be getting balls into Falcao with regularity.

Edit Banega for 8mill?? Why the f*** not? Sell Rozza and get him in.

P_Gunner

THunter said:
Surely for that we will go for him, i would absolutely love it if we got him for that price.

Where did you see that? Sounds like an absolute steal!

bazza_afc

Baines
Parker
Oxlade
Hazard
Commanding CB
Top class number 9
Defensive coach

Out: Almunia, eboue, Clichy, Squillaci, Denilson, Diaby, Rosicky, Bendtner.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

P_Gunner said:
THunter said:

Where did you see that? Sounds like an absolute steal!
Here mate:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11827_6977018,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 18,00.html</a>

Floating

Established Member
Banega would be a great addition to the midfield, especially for 8m, but I could imagine many clubs being in for him at that price. He'd be perfect for Man United.

P_Gunner

Really hope we sign Banega. He seems like the type of player that if he came here would be loyal and stay forEver.

raidersoftheark

Established Member
That Banega rumour has to be rubbish. Valencia bought him for twice that amount and he's been excellent since. There's no way they'll entertain selling him for half of what they spent.

Floating

Established Member
That's what happened when a player's contract runs down, Raiders. Look at Nasri, there are rumours of him being sold for 8m because he only has one year left.

qs

Established Member
Rumours of him being sold for £8m doesn't mean he will be. Its just paper bullshit.

CandysRoom

Established Member
I would certainly welcome Banega. He's one of those players who has seemed to go under the radar for a long time but he's a great little player.

Also sounds like an Arsenal deal. There's no mention of Arsenal directly :)

Pies

outlaw_member said:
How do you think we would lineup in a worst case scenario where both Nasri and Cesc leave?

---------Ches---------
Sagna-Kos----TV---Clichy
------Song---Ramsey--
---------Wilshere------
Theo---------------AA
--------RVP----------

Assuming everyone else stayed.
Is interesting...

Theoretically we should have a lot of cash if we lost both Cesc and Nas and any other players we could sell and with the cash already available we should be able to get 4 or 5 good players in, in all areas of the team- a couple of attacking players, a midfielder, a CB or two , even a LB.

Scares me though as even with the money available I'm not so sure we would just start splashing the cash at 5 or so players. Still think we would be frugal with the spending and who knows what we would end up with... :shock:

FFS we still need in 4 or 5 players to be genuine title contenders, even if everyone stayed. :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom