• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Kain

Established Member
Put in a cheeky bid for Sturridge, with Chelsea making noise on all the expensive strikers such as Neymar & buying Torres for mad money, offer him some first team football + he's an Arsenal fan, might get lucky :D

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
Floating said:
Fellaini: "One thing is for certain - I want to be playing in a team that wins trophies and plays in the Champions League"

Would love him here, to be fair.

That just about rules us out, unless we can get our hand son the Emirates Cup.

est

How much would he cost?

Even though he's old, for the right money he could be the big name signing to get the place buzzing again.

MAK 14

Established Member
Not sure. If Tevez leaves City I can imagine they'd go after Eto'o to replace him, and if that is the case I don't see us being able to compete with the money they'd offer for him. Still, he'd be great here.

Does anyone actually know whether there is a genuine problem between him and Song? Or is that just a rumour?

ibby

Established Member
You're the best striker in the world coming off a fantastic season. You're still in your peak. In the past three years you've won nine major trophies. You're coverted by every major club in the world. Would you come to Arsenal?

qs

Established Member
ibby said:
You're the best striker in the world coming off a fantastic season. You're still in your peak. In the past three years you've won nine major trophies. You're coverted by every major club in the world. Would you come to Arsenal?

Are you talking about Eto'o or Tevez?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We cant have Eto'o join us, that would move our incoming players to three from Africa and possibly we set ourselves up for the same fitness scenario post Jan, than without those players.

Our spine has to mostly have quality players who would be available throughout the year.

mo50

Established Member
I wouldn't pass up on a player of Eto'o's quality because of the ACN. The reason he won't come here is because he can earn much more at another club.

ibby

Established Member
We're simply not good enough to attract players of an elite calibre to Arsenal anymore is the way I view things. I could be terribly wrong though.

SA Gunner said:
We cant have Eto'o join us, that would move our incoming players to three from Africa and possibly we set ourselves up for the same fitness scenario post Jan, than without those players.

Our spine has to mostly have quality players who would be available throughout the year.

:lol: We're talking about Eto'o.

been

just saw on goal.com "song has spoken kind words about eto'o after the players had a falling out"

maybe songs pushing for this one too? :)

Top Bottom