• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

kel varnsen

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
Parker, Mata, Cahill, Dann. 4 steps to redemption Arsène.....

parker? you really think he has what it takes?

for me he is not good enough on the ball. too slow and lacks vision/composure. don't think he'd do a better job than song.

for me it would be:
cahill
banega, mata, kagawa or gotze
striker(neymar?)

Floating

Established Member
fabo said:
I'd take Cahill, Lucho and Mata now. That should keep us in that 3rd-4th bracket.

My exact wishlist! I think it would allow us to overtake Chelsea, and definitely have more of a say in the title race.

raidersoftheark

Established Member
^ Good call. He was excellent in a terrific Napoli side last year.

Only way I think we can replace Cesc like-for-like and not lose much would be with Goetze, but we are genuinely a step down from Borussia Dortmund at the moment, and he's repeatedly said that he still needs to stay in Germany (he lives with his parents and brothers still!)

I think the only real solution is to change the dynamic of midfield, but we certainly need at least one more midfielder who can dictate play because only Jack can at this club, and I'm willing to bet anything he'll pick up some niggles after we ran him into the ground last season.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Everyone wants Gotze.

I'd prefer Schweinsteiger tbh, both are worthy of a wishlist thread though, no chance of either.

Floating

Established Member
One in each position and we're looking strong again.

CB: Gary Cahill, Mats Hummels
CM: Schweinsteiger, Hamsik, Lucho Gonzalez, Javi Martinez, Montolivo, Parker
AM: Juan Mata, Mario Gotze, Shinji Kagawa, Marvin Martin

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
Banega, Montolivo, Aquilani.
not+sure+if+serious.jpg

ebouenolike

Established Member
I'm a broken record but ...

Mata
Jadson
Cahill

I really think with just those three and some of our younger players taking on some more responsibility we'd be a very tough team to beat.

mo50

Established Member
With clubs knowing we have a lot of cash from the Fabregas sale, they'll be looking to take us to the cleaners, which Wenger will never do nor allow. Therefore I hypothesize we won't be bringing anyone of substance in. We've let the Fabregas/Nasri situation go down to the last 2 weeks of the window not because of negotiations but because we were looking for their replacements. After not finding anyone "suitable" or "of super, super quality" Wenger probably decided to pack it in and give Ramsey a starting spot.

qs

Established Member
Papers reckon Merieles could leave Liverpool for €12m. He was excellent last season so I say we take advantage of Kennys xenophobia and take Liverpools best mid for ourselves.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom