• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

mo50

Established Member
redwhiteAustrian said:
It would be absolutely criminal not to make at least one quality signing until the window's shut.

No, Wenger won't let that happen.

Wanna have an avatar bet that we won't be bringing anyone of substance in?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
mo50 said:
redwhiteAustrian said:
It would be absolutely criminal not to make at least one quality signing until the window's shut.

I will. SURELY We will break our transfer record. If we don't spend 12m+ on a player i'll do an avatar bet.

Anzac

Established Member
caughtoffside speculating that we're interested in Arteta as a replacement for Cesc, however no quotes as such.

At 29 he'd be ideal whilst the youngsters are still finding their feet, but we'd need to secure CL qualification in the first instance.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Cahill
Hazard

Schweinsteinger/Montolivo/Banega
or
Benzema/Higuain/Cavani

fabo

6.51 / 10
Anzac said:
caughtoffside speculating that we're interested in Arteta as a replacement for Cesc, however no quotes as such.

At 29 he'd be ideal whilst the youngsters are still finding their feet, but we'd need to secure CL qualification in the first instance.

Arteta is a class act.

Dunno how Kenwright would feel about us nicking him though.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
mo50 said:
redwhiteAustrian said:

I absolutely despise Avatar bets.
No thanks. :wink:

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
I would give my right arm to sign Bastian Schweinsteiger. He's exactly what this team needs, and he would give the fans AND the players a massive boost.

Vela

Established Member
I've got to that point now and think we need 5/6 players to challenge for the title again IMO.

LB, CB, DM/CM, CM/AM, Winger, Striker.

qs

Established Member
Anzac said:

Well he's every bit as injury prone as Cesc.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Cahill
Samba

Eden Hazard
Jadson

Bendtner staying (if Wenger can't get a replacement of similar calibre)

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
4 players over the age of 25. It was a travesty to see Frimpong and Jenkinsson starting today.

mo50

Established Member
Vela said:
I've got to that point now and think we need 5/6 players to challenge for the title again IMO.

LB, CB, DM/CM, CM/AM, Winger, Striker.

There will be no challenge this year. Even if we were to sign all the players needed they would take several months to gel together. Hopefully we'll get 4th place and build from there next season.

This is the start of another cycle similar to 08/09 whereby we will struggle badly.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom