• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

MDGoonah41

Established Member
------------ Sneeze ----------------

- Sagna --- Kos -- TV -- Baines ----

-------- Song ------ M'Vila --------

--- Hazard -- Kaka ---- Gervinho ---

-------------- RvP -----------------

been

MDGoonah41 said:

LOL i feel your pain, no worries fifa 12 in about a month

MDGoonah41

Established Member
The sad thing is, we could probably get Hazard, Baines and M'Vila for £60M combined. If we sell Nasri for £25M, that means a 35M outlay. Obviously Kaka is a pipe dream. But we certainly have £35M in reserve waiting to spend. The Cesc money.

Sigh.

qs

Established Member
MDGoonah41 said:

You're missing Jack Wilshre there.

Irish_Owen

Established Member
------------- Szczesny -------------

-- Sagna -- Samba-- Vermaelen --GIbbs

----------- M'vila -- Song -----------

-------------- Wilshere -------------

- Gervinho ------------------- Nasri -

------------- Van Persie -------------
Pains me to post this wish list squad becuase how achievable it actually is to replicate.

outlaw_member

Established Member
------------Szczesny
Sagna--Koscielny-Vermaelen--Baines
----------Song---Wilshere
Gervinho--------------------Hazard
---------van Persie
------------------Walcott

eye4goal

Established Member
I'd take Armero over Baines Outlaw. I think we need an alternative DLP to Wilshere, I'd look at Banega or Montolivo?

If we fail to get Hazard who else can we realistically get? I can't think of anyone else right now. We have to do everything to sign him but I can't see us pulling it off with just over a week remaining

outlaw_member

Established Member
We could bring in Banega or Montolivo and move Wilshere to the flank. I do think that using Wilshere as a CM may become a problem if he ends up wanting to attack too much, but he looks more disciplined than Cesc. It would be better if there was a natural deep lying player in his place, though.

mccroix

wasn't saying I want him ( I know wrong thread).
However I had completely forgotten him and IF he'd demand less money (unlikely) he could be a good option.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

No, he wouldn't be a good option at all. Have you seen him play in the last couple of years? See his West Ham debut against us? He's not even Premier league standard.

mccroix

I know he's not great and I remember he had a shocker against us. Just was throwing in the name..

Gibbs is made of glass, we need another LB

CandysRoom

Established Member
Right, 9 days to go and we need as i see it, too many players to physically get in this time.

We need a LB, a CB, a CM and a goal scoring forward(Who can preferably play wide).

Too much, not enough time to get it done.

eye4goal

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
We could bring in Banega or Montolivo and move Wilshere to the flank. I do think that using Wilshere as a CM may become a problem if he ends up wanting to attack too much, but he looks more disciplined than Cesc. It would be better if there was a natural deep lying player in his place, though.

I'd like to see Wilshere given a free-role like Silva at City. Silva is not an assist machine but he's an elite technician, strong on the ball with perfect balance and can run all day. Wilshere is very much similar. Nasri could play that role too but I think he's more of a forward and a goal scorer. I'd love to see this front 6

-------------RVP

Gervinho----Wilshere---Nasri

------Frimpong----DLP/Song

Floating

Established Member
eye4goal said:
outlaw_member said:

I'd like to see Wilshere given a free-role like Silva at City. Silva is not an assist machine but he's an elite technician, strong on the ball with perfect balance and can run all day. Wilshere is very much similar. Nasri could play that role too but I think he's more of a forward and a goal scorer. I'd love to see this front 6

-------------RVP

Gervinho----Wilshere---Nasri

------Frimpong----DLP/Song

I totally agree. I think we could take a leaf from Man City's 4-2-3-1 formation and use two defensive-minded box-to-box players like Song and Frimpong behind an attacking front 4.

Top Bottom