• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

raidersoftheark

Established Member
Also, Goetze lack of pace. :lol:

He's not Theo, but he's certainly not slow and one of his best abilities is the ability to ride challenges, anyways.

Actually if I'm permitted to dream I'd pay whatever they want for Hummels. Would totally marshal our defense and would be a perfect foil for Vermaelen, sweeping up behind him and instantly launching counter-attacks with his Cesc-like 60-yard passes to the feet of the forwards. I think Jack is definitely going to be our main playmaker, so I'd also take Kagawa to deputize or play on the wing in 4231. Alternatively, Jack could retain his deep-lying playmaker role and Kagawa would be given the Cesc job, even if he plays it differently. He's Goetze-lite and won't command anywhere near the same transfer fee and wages, and he's seriously quality in his own right. I'd also love Grosskreutz, but he looks like too much of a local lad. Probably won't leave Germany.

Anzac

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
Kagawa > hazard

Banega > goetze

I take it your rating them as AMC for the 1st comparisson and CM for the 2nd? Whereas many here still see both Hazard & Gotze as WFs.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Banega is good but he's not better than Goetze.

Haven't seen enough of Hazard, but Kagawa is very good.

mistaT

Established Member
Anyone catch Goetze's goal vs Austria - beauty!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aQhGKPE2wo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aQhGKPE2wo</a>

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
fabo said:
Banega is good but he's not better than Goetze.

Haven't seen enough of Hazard, but Kagawa is very good.

I'd like to see more of Gotze tbh, he's getting a lot of hype.

Floating

Established Member
I'd love to go back in for some of the targets we were looking at towards the end of the transfer window - Hazard, Gotze, M'Vila, Cahill.

Hopefully their respective clubs will have more time to find replacements if we bid early.

outlaw_member

Established Member
------------van Persie
Gervinho--------------------Pedro
---------Wilshere-Arteta
--------------M'Vila
Gibbs--------------------van der Wiel
-------Vermaelen--Mertesacker
-------------Szczesny

Floating

Established Member
Seriously! Sagna has been one of our best, most consistent players in recent years. What a waste of a wish.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

outlaw makes a new wish list every week, wouldn't read too much into it. :wink:

outlaw_member

Established Member
THunts right.

I'm looking at Gibbs with wishful thinking.

--------------Gervinho---Walcott
------------------van Persie
----------Wilshere-----------Arteta
Santos----------------------------------Ramsey
---------Vermaelen-Mertesacker-Sagna
-------------------Szczesny

Top Bottom