• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

outlaw_member

Established Member
Just musing, lads. I usually have scraps of paper lying around at work or at home where I've scribbled down teams for the fun of it. Hell, I found one the other day where I had drawn up our team from back in 2003. Govou was on the right flank in one of the teams. :lol:

arsenallegends

Established Member
I want a top top class creative player akin to David Silva. A striker as well If I don't see what I want from Chamakh, Park and Theo.

Bossa

Established Member
I heard he played very well this weekend. IMO he's probably the most talented young striker in the world.

Floating

Established Member
Fiorentina just confirmed we put in a bid for him on the last day of the window!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2011/09/13/2663613/arsenal-failed-in-deadline-day-bid-to-sign-montenegro" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... montenegro</a>?

Back in January, I reckon. He'd be dynamite.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Subotic looks average to be honest, ugly **** as well. Hummels was just immense, brilliant player.

kalleTheMan

Established Member
Think Hazard is a better talent then Götze. Hazard would have humiliated Gibbs today. Götze looks a good buy for 15m, 35m would be too much. Not too impressed with Kagawa today.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Hummels, Hummels, Hummels.

What a last ditch tackle that was from him for Gervinho's chance in the first half. Great agility and recovery as well. The lad has everything to become a WC defender.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hummels is good defender and good passer too, Gotze is good playmaker, Kagawa is good player his first touch is amazing. good team dortmund have but looks like they will not be able to keep their players much longer.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Gotze is still learning the game, he's not incredibly consistent yet and fades in and out of games.

Kagawa looks more consistent and as integral to Dortmund's game, although I'd say Gotze has the higher ceiling. Both are very good.

Anzac

Established Member
What's Hazard's passing like?
From what little I've seen of them Hazard makes his impact beating players on the ball,
whereas Gotze impacts moreso from his movement & ability to put players into gaps & hit them with a pass.
Dortmund also played a narrow 3 behind the striker so Gotze plays closer to the middle like an AMRC rather than a true wideman.

Latest posts

Top Bottom