• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

mo50

Established Member
Any of the creative players mentioned above I'd take in a second.

More importantly we need at the very minimum one quality attacker. Someone who'll take us up another level. Someone like Pato, however unlikely he is. 40m, 50m, throw whatever they ask and just get him. I admire what the club is doing by following this self-sustainable model but we're being left behind in the process. We won't be able to sustain ourselves in the long run if we're out of the CL and the Emirates isn't full.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Pato won't join us, not even for 50m. Milan won't sell as well so no point.

If you wanna throw money, might as well get Gotze and Hazard. Will leave us covered for years. Oh and I was very impressed with Martin vs Albania once again, the guy's vision and passing is fantastic

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Reina confirms we bidded for him 20m, which shows how determined Wenger wanted to get rid of Almunia. He knews Almunia was **** for years and tried to rectify it without much success.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
been said:
would take martin over gourcuff now

gourcuff has really fallen off since that WC but we will see how he does under remi when hes back

I always saw Gourcuff as a an ineffective player, despite his obvious technical ability - not sure I really want him here. Haven't watched any or Martin, so can't really compare.

been

ive only seen a few games of martin so far as it really hard to find a sochaux game on TV unless they are playing a big team, and I dont fancy scouting via streams as I cant focus enough when I watch them.

However I have watched him for france twice now and hes an interesting player, he offers an attacking style similar to giuly in terms of shooting and volleying and hes able to pick a pass based on stats, he racked up 17 last season and has 3 this year for club and 1 for france. He has great set piece delivery and crosses, he seems very capable of playing on the right wing which is where he tends to drift alot.

Now im not a big fan of youtube but if you actually want to get a general idea of his playstyle I would recommend checking him out. In terms of consistency and workrate and all that I cannot comment after only 2 full games.

by the way hes really small

Anzac

Established Member
What's with this shyte I'm reading of late about Everton looking to replace Arteta with Banega in Jan FFS!!!!

Bossa

Established Member
2012-2013

---------------Tevez----------
------------Van Persie---------
------Hazard-------Chamberlain
--------Wilshere-Song-Arteta
Gibbs-Vermaelen-Mertesacker-Sagna
---------------Szcsesny-----------

All we need are two world class signings and we will be back again

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Bossa said:
2012-2013

---------------Tevez----------
------------Van Persie---------
------Hazard-------Chamberlain
--------Wilshere-Song-Arteta
Gibbs-Vermaelen-Mertesacker-Sagna
---------------Szcsesny-----------

All we need are two world class signings and we will be back again

Nice first XII there mate :wink:

Bossa

Established Member
Andre Schurle makes me drool. Only 21 and a typical German forward. Hard working with good technique and a great mentality.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
We should go for Reus.

One for the future who already delivers now, a declared Arsenal Fan and someone who's not yet on the radar of many big clubs.
Might be relatively cheap as well.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Failed to deliver the goods though, Gotze shone more in the match.

And that Perisic scored another good goal

Latest posts+

Top Bottom