• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Floating

Established Member
I want Jovetic or Vargas from Fiorentina. Energetic, direct wide players who can score goals.

Once Jackie boy comes back, we will look a different side.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Floating said:
I want Jovetic or Vargas from Fiorentina. Energetic, direct wide players who can score goals.

Once Jackie boy comes back, we will look a different side.

Agree Wilshere will put some urgency in our midfield play as Arteta and Song are too slow on the ball although both are doing a good job protecting our defence.

Would love Vargas here.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
mo50 said:
mistaT said:
Still heated we missed out on Falcao, he would have been a perfect back up and partner for RVP.

No joke - I'd take Pavlychenkov here in January.

Whoa! I'm not that desperate yet.
Pav is few levels above Chamakh tbf. Brilliant on his day

mistaT

Established Member
Clrnc said:
mo50 said:
mistaT said:
Still heated we missed out on Falcao, he would have been a perfect back up and partner for RVP.

No joke - I'd take Pavlychenkov here in January.

Whoa! I'm not that desperate yet.
Pav is few levels above Chamakh tbf. Brilliant on his day

Yeah he could do a better job here than Chamakh or the invisible Park.

Anzac

Established Member
Bossa said:
Gaitan from Benfica. This guy is as good as Di Maria.

And having just signed a new contract his price tag is the same as the likes of Hazard or Gotze.

If we couldn't get the job done to sign Mata for around 20m,
and it wasn't enough to stop Cesc or Nasri leaving,
then why would AW look to spend half that again on any player when he doesn't NEED to???

IMO no 1 signing will be enough to convince RVP to stay unless it was the likes of Messi/Ronaldo/Fabregas, and I think AW & the Board are already aware of it & all this talk is nothing more than posturing for the great unwashed.

Kain

Established Member
Sign some worldys and give RVP a career contract this January.

Don't be a bunch of c***s Kronke, Gazidis & co. sign some true class this January and make sure Robin puts pen to paper, been given a non deserved lifeline after that Chelsea result.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Our overall squad is more solid than it has been for years, but we're now missing the star quality of a Fabregas. I think we need Gotze and Hazard to be seriously competitive, possibly a goalscorer too...although I believe we already have him and are playing him at RWF.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Hey, the french kid that play up front for Sociedad, Griezmann. He's got a future and its right up Wengers alley.

Bossa

Established Member
celestis said:
Hey, the french kid that play up front for Sociedad, Griezmann. He's got a future and its right up Wengers alley.

Antoine Griezmann, this guy has a big future.

Floating

Established Member
Bossa said:
celestis said:

Antoine Griezmann, this guy has a big future.

Agreed, he's been quality for the last 1-2 seasons. Has he been called up to the NT yet?

Bossa

Established Member
Jovetic is my first choice but its a shame that he has extended his contract.

Luuk de Jong is also a good one but he's one for the future.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
From Wenger himself:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/Arsène-wenger/article/4171/

Another foreign player we looked at in the summer was Javier Pastore, who I wanted to have in the summer, but we didn't have enough money!

Why oh why Arsène do you tease us with quotes like that..

Latest posts

Top Bottom