• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Sottobosco

I like Vargas too but at the moment there is a bit of Huntelaar situation with him - goals and goals but thats it. All the good work of U de Chile is done by their Barcelona like midfield and all he has to do is finish off. Which he does but you have to watch him first when he isn't working in good conditions to know for sure that he's good enough.

For Chile National team for example, I have been left unsure about him after watchging last 2 performances in World Cup qualifiers.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Xhaka impressed me more than Shaqiri tbh, though surprised no one picked up Shaqiri after the European U21's. Anyway, my biggest wish is for some club with more money than sense to take Arshavin off our hands, the guy is totally useless now, Wengers worst piece of business ever, scandalous that Chamakh continues to get more stick on here than the little russian.

Wenger should continue what he started last summer, get rid of the bollocks, its Diaby, Arshavin's and Squillaci's turn next summer.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Yeah, wasn't that impressed with Shaqiri tbh. Some of his decision-making was horrendous. Might become a quality player, I'm on the fence now.

Vela

Established Member
Anyone notice how many players could leave us in January and the summer. But when I say players it's not starters for us some are deadwood.

Almunia, Mannone, Fabianski, Squillaci, Denilsion, Vela, Bendtner, Arshavin, Rosicky (Contract), Yossi (only loan move), Chamakh

Then maybe Djoruou and Diaby?

Reserve Players - Eastmond, Hoyte, Murphy. (3/4 second year scholars as well)

Floating

Established Member
Vela said:
Anyone notice how many players could leave us in January and the summer. But when I say players it's not starters for us some are deadwood.

Almunia, Mannone, Fabianski, Squillaci, Denilsion, Vela, Bendtner, Arshavin, Rosicky (Contract), Yossi (only loan move), Chamakh

Then maybe Djoruou and Diaby?

Reserve Players - Eastmond, Hoyte, Murphy. (3/4 second year scholars as well)

That's a distinct possibility, and I think most of us would be happy to see the backs of most of those players. This summer and the next will be summers of rebuilding for sure. I do like the direction we're headed though.

Herbas

Many of them already had to leave in the last summer, but Wenger failed to ship them out. I wouldn't be too optimistic abouta major clear-aout.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Armor for Sleep said:
How good is Vargas? What type of player is he The Jury?

A striker primarily that can also do a cracking job on the wing. He reminds me of Torres when he couldn't miss the target. Pacey, technical - no wonder it turns out some big clubs are on his trail. I never had a clue!

ebouenolike said:
You and your South American prospects ;)

I wont lie and claim to be an authority on the Chile Clausura, but you do get familiar with the regular quality performers and goal scorers when you've got a few quid riding on the game! Universidad De Chile are practically unbeatable right now, and I've been riding them for months.

Vargas also scored the winning goal about 24 hours ago to give his team a 1-0 first leg lead (away goal)in the final of the Copa Sudamericana Vs LDU Quito of Ecuador - another team with some rough diamonds to be pillaged 8))

Kain

Established Member
Arshavin, Chamakh, Squillaci and Almunia braced for Emirates exit!

163563561.gif

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Was just thinking that yesterday.

I thought he was 29/30 for some reason but he's only 26. Good scoring record throughout his career too bar one season at Hoffenheim.

AFC-Phil

Established Member
Not that this is definitely right, but my Newcastle supporting mate says that Ba is pretty much just a flat-track bully who struggles against the top teams. Make of that what you will...

Jbruin

Established Member
Top quality winger, any one of Hazard, Goetze, Lavezzi, Shaqiri would do nicely. Also a back up striker BUT the thing with this is we've barely seen anything of Park and I don't think Arsène is going to get a striker due to this reason.

phaedrus

Just realized how quickly January is approaching. Have to say, I'd be surprised if we signed anyone, but Podolski would be a good and realistic target.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom