• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Floating

Established Member
Segway said:
Floating said:
Wouldn't Rossi need a striking partner to play through the middle?

That's a fair assumption given his lack of frame but it's the same problem Theo has. I just think that his speed and technique will help him have an impact on games. He's a Barcelona style attacker in that way. Very mobile and technically excellent.

Yeah, he's a bit like David Villa or a pre-injury Eduardo. I don't think either of those players, quality as they may be, could cut it as a lone CF in the Premier League though.

ibby

Established Member
Ed Malyon @eaamalyon 59s
Arsenal have bid for Matias Suarez of Anderlecht. @JavierPerez108 is your source, and always right on these things.

Flow

Sahin would make our centre-midfield one of the best in the world. (with Wilshere)

I think Real will sell him this summer or in January 2013, we should be ready to grab him by then.

kalleTheMan

Established Member
Sahin sitting on the bench every week is a shocking waste of talent. Rumours he's going back to Dortmund, we really should enquire.

Floating

Established Member
Sahin is quality but Wenger has said we're not in the market for a midfielder, hence why we're not going for Gourcuff either (who plays in Sahin's position).

hesham

Established Member
Is this 10m release clause for Ba true? That would be a steal. We should really try everything in our power to get him, even If it is for next summer.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
You haven't seen him play before did you? Its completely the other way round

AFC-Phil

Established Member
Erm, I have. Considering I watch almost all of Barca's games, I've seen a fair bit of Maxwell.

At Inter and his earlier years at Barca he did contribute going forward, but over the last year and a half, he's been pretty useless in this respect. Defensively he's solid these days.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom