• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Segway

How's Kagawa's end product though? Haven't seen much of him but from what I've seen he seems to lack in that department.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
TheJoyofCesc said:
I still think there is a deal to be done to get Tevez on loan with City paying half his wages.
The benefits far outweigh any cost to the club of funding what would be a 4 month loan and put him firmly in the window for City to sell in the summer.
No way we can afford to buy him but a loan would be a win, win for all concerned.
Plus he would be eligible for all competitions.

Tevez would be sold abroad. City will have learned from their mistake of letting Adebayor go to spuds.

eye4goal

Established Member
Segway said:
How's Kagawa's end product though? Haven't seen much of him but from what I've seen he seems to lack in that department.

Yeah his finishing is not clinical. He missed afew chances against us in both games I think. He still scored 10 last season and has 6 so far this time round.

Airknight

Established Member
truth_hurts said:
TheJoyofCesc said:
I still think there is a deal to be done to get Tevez on loan with City paying half his wages.
The benefits far outweigh any cost to the club of funding what would be a 4 month loan and put him firmly in the window for City to sell in the summer.
No way we can afford to buy him but a loan would be a win, win for all concerned.
Plus he would be eligible for all competitions.

Tevez would be sold abroad. City will have learned from their mistake of letting Adebayor go to spuds.

What mistake? having the control to remove a piece from a strong Sp**s team at will is an advantage.

kalleTheMan

Established Member
eye4goal said:
Segway said:

Yeah his finishing is not clinical. He missed afew chances against us in both games I think. He still scored 10 last season and has 6 so far this time round.

According to wiki he got 12 in 32 games for Dortmund and 9 in 27 games for Japan. Very good return for an attacking midfielder.

Invincible

Established Member
Kagawa impressed me more than the much-hyped Goetze when we played BvB in the Champions League this season.

Would love to sign him, class little player.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Invincible said:
Kagawa impressed me more than the much-hyped Goetze when we played BvB in the Champions League this season.

We need a match winner not another neat player. Kagawa is good but similar to Wilshere or Rosicky.

mo50

Established Member
Don't insult Kagawa by comparing him to Rosicky. He'd be playing ahead of Ramsey right now and having a midfield consisting of Kagawa/Song/Arteta/Ramsey/Wilshere/Coquelin would be amazing.

What we need is an addition in attack. For a manager who has had some breathtaking attacks during his tenure here, I don't know how Wenger can be content with our current batch of attackers.

Airknight

Established Member
Invincible said:

Maybe because he played more, remember Song injured Gotze only after 20 minutes in the match at Emirates.

Invincible

Established Member
Imagine:

-------------------Szczesny
Sagna----Kos/Per----Verma----Santos
Ox---------Song--------Jack------Kagawa
--------------RvP--------Falcao

Invincible

Established Member
Airknight said:
Invincible said:

Maybe because he played more, remember Song injured Gotze only after 20 minutes in the match at Emirates.
I was on about the away game. Kagawa was magical that night, no one could get the ball off him. Goetze on the other hand didn't impress me at all that night.

Floating

Established Member
Gotze was also extremely dangerous at Dortmund — he created so many chances and took many dangerous shots of his own.

hesham

Established Member
Would love us to sign a 20m+ winger but I just don't see it happening under AW, I think he might continue his strategy of the summer, by getting in decent experienced players in the 5-15m bracket and giveing the youngsters more time to develop like ox, ryo who may or may not develop into WC talent.

I like Sessegnon, thing he could slot into a winger role here quite well, player with great dribbling skills and end product..

Floating

Established Member
Sessegnon is decent, but he's being played like a second striker right now, which is why his end product is good. Doubt he'd be anywhere near as productive out wide.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Two quality widemen
Creative midfielder fit to lace Fabregas' boots
Sell off the dross who never play

That's about it for me.

Herbas

DJ_Markstar said:
Two quality widemen
Creative midfielder fit to lace Fabregas' boots
Sell off the dross who never play

That's about it for me.

Messi and Ronaldo.
Would fit us perfectly.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sell Almunia why the hell you keep him here, sell squillaci sell denilson sell bendtner sell mannone sell rosicky sell chamakh.

and when we sell we will have decent money to buy 2 decent/useful players.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom