• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
He got player of the tournament though didn't he? You might be right celestis, just have a feeling that he'd be quality here. Ryo could do with a mate too!

Lazaq

mo50 said:
Would anyone take a gamble on Torres for 15m?
I would. There's still a good player in there, and Wenger is the right man to lure him back out. I can't imagine Chelsea have completely ruined him for all future? He's still fairly young, and if we get something close to the Torres of yore, £15m is a steal.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I'd loan him first with a buy out clause of 10 Mill at maximum, after a full season.

They can have Chamakh then.
It doesn't get much fairer.

Floating

Established Member
Lazaq said:
mo50 said:
Would anyone take a gamble on Torres for 15m?
I would. There's still a good player in there, and Wenger is the right man to lure him back out. I can't imagine Chelsea have completely ruined him for all future? He's still fairly young, and if we get something close to the Torres of yore, £15m is a steal.

If he leaves Chelsea, I think he'd go back to Spain.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Well he was "worth" 50m then, which is a gamble I wouldn't take on him. £15m, however, and I'd definitely look at him.

mo50

Established Member
He's only 28 and has already lost a few yards of pace. He was the type of #9 I love to watch, and if Chelsea are willing to offload him for around 15m I hope we look into it. The thought of having the old Torres partner Van Persie is just something else.

I think he'll be off to Malaga or another billionaire backed club.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
mo50 said:
He's only 28 and has already lost a few yards of pace. He was the type of #9 I love to watch, and if Chelsea are willing to offload him for around 15m I hope we look into it. The thought of having the old Torres partner Van Persie is just something else.

I think he'll be off to Malaga or another billionaire backed club.

I could see Inter or Juve.

Invincible

Established Member
Torres is finished boys. The 15m would be better spent on a new top class winger. I'd rather give Campbell a chance upfront, he has the potential to become a class #9 - pace, power, movement and finishing.

Would be expensive but if you want a top Spanish striker, Roberto Soldado is the best out there at the moment.

Glovegun

Established Member
Campbell looks decent, really liked his goal for Costa Rica against Wales. Real instinctive forward play.

I think Llorente is the real deal. Tremendous player. Soldado too. I'd like to see Torres regain his form. He seems like a good guy and it's a shame to see a player who was once that good deteriorate so fast. And he was unstoppable on his day, one of the best strikers of the last decade. He's just been so unlucky with Chelsea - his performance at Old Trafford was fantastic but the finishing just wasn't there. If I was him I'd go back to Atletico Madrid. Some things mean more than trophies and he is a God there.

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
Speaking of Soldado and Llorente, if Villa doesn't fully recover before the Euros, it's likely one of them will be leading Spain's line.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom