• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

fabo

6.51 / 10
I like Sigurdsson but don't think he's the man for us. In that area of the team, I think we need high quality or nothing at all.

Vela

Established Member
All depends if Arsenal can sign someone with high quality to play in that role. I like Sigurdsson I think he would be a good squad player.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
We don't need a squad player though with Rosicky and Ramsey there, Diaby will probably get chances too. Don't think he'd be worth going for unless its for cheap which is very unlikely. We should either pay what it takes to get a Kagawa type or just play Jack in the AM role (presuming we keep the same shape).

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Flow said:
ST: Giroud
LW: Poldi
AMC: Kagawa, second choise: Belhanda
(DM: M'Villa)
GK: Jussi

I have the feeling we eventually won't get Podolski, stupid media...
I'm almost certain that we will get Podolski. And since I have your list here, I'll add to it (don't think I've ever wish-listed before): take off the parentheses for M'Vila (a perfect fit for us), add Vertonghen, make GK 'any experienced old-hand', and make it 'Giroud or someone similarly good' (don't know enough about Giroud as it is), and that would be a dream summer.

I'll also trust other people's opinion of Belhanda as being good (him being ANC eligible concerns me though), but I'm 100% sold on Kagawa.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
DJ_Markstar said:
Can I wish for more wishes?
As long as you use them on football players, then, yes, you can.

Saying we're not going to get someone, in a wish list, is a bit, erm, redundant?

outlaw_member

Established Member
Messi is already made. I was talking about talents who aren't yet fully established.

I rate Pato, but he isn't even half as good as Neymar. There are many great talents around at the moment, Hazard, Goetze, Wilshere, Thiago, Balotelli and Munain to name some, but no-one that particularly stands out from the crowd. They are all in the same league, despite their differing strengths, and are well on their way to become the finest players in the world. Neymar is a level above that, though. He's a player who has the talent to become numero uno, even rivalling Messi, if he continues to display upward progression.

He's a true magician in the mould of a Rivaldo or Ronaldinho, someone who creates art on the pitch. Brazil has always produces a fantasy player every 10 years or so, who captures the imagination of the viewer and he is the next one in line. He's the type of player who would be talked about for years after he's gone, due to his sheer incredible ability. As always, there is massive risk that accompanies these artistic Brazilian's, but his talent is worth it.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Would like us to try 442 next season at home against lesser sides, give Robin (hopefully still here) more support and then maybe play more defensive away from home:

Home:

--------------Szczesny--------------
---Sagna---Koscielny---TV---Gibbs---
---Ox----M'Vila---Wilshere---Afellay
--------vanPersie---Huntelaar/Podolski

Away:
--------------Szczesny--------------
---Sagna---Koscielny---TV---Gibbs---
-----Song----M'Vila----Wilshere-----
-----Ox----vanPersie----Afellay/Podolski

- M'Vila and two from Huntelaar, Podolski and Afellay brought in.

Glovegun

Established Member
GDeep said:
Drogba, Hoilett, M'Vila, Poldi + Lee Dixon as defensive coach.

Get the Drog motivated and you've got an incredible player on your hands. Could be an inspired move. Seems he'll end up in China though.

I think we'll sign one more attacking player as well as Podolski brought in this summer. Javier Perez seems convinced it will be Matias Suarez of Anderlecht, but a lot of British-based journos seem of the opinion that Hoilett is Arsenal-bound.

Proof

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
I rate Pato, but he isn't even half as good as Neymar.

Neymar is a player who has the talent to become numero uno, even rivalling Messi, if he continues to display upward progression.

He's a true magician in the mould of a Rivaldo or Ronaldinho, someone who creates art on the pitch.

He's the type of player who would be talked about for years after he's gone, due to his sheer incredible ability.

Not even half as good as Neymar ? It's such a shame that Pato's career has been shadowed by his injuries. I also rate Neymar, he's a talented kid but those are big words.

Rivalling Messi ? A true magician in the mould of a Rivaldo or Ronaldinho ?

Top Bottom