• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

outlaw_member

Established Member
Pato was always a major talent and still is to an extent, but he's not extraordinary. Neymar is, and that's what seperates him from the pack. He's made a bigger impact in Brazil than Ronaldo and Ronaldinho did at Cruzeiro and Gremio, respectively.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fvhbj6FEwTE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... vhbj6FEwTE</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

On a different note, I want us to stay away from players like Hoilett and Moses. We don't need more talents that still need to develop major aspects of their game.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Theo is too inconsistent as is Gervinho. A change to 4-4-2 at home I would like to see. This isn't even a knee jerk to last night either. As much as I like Song he is much more useful against big teams rather than in games when we control the possession.

-------------------Szczney----------------
---Sagna----Koscielny-Vermaelen--Santos---
-------------Arteta---Wilshere------------
--Oxlade------------------------Gervinho--
------------RVP-----Theo/Podolski---------

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Whenever I've watched Neymar, I've seen a very good player - but not a player who can be as good as Messi.

truth_hurts

DJ_Markstar said:
Whenever I've watched Neymar, I've seen a very good player - but not a player who can be as good as Messi.

Messi's all round game is phenomenal but to be fair Neymar does look capable of almost winning matches on his own with a piece of brilliance. Sadly both players look destined to play in the same team :(

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Raul anybody?

Not extending his contract at Schalke. Could he be a quality back up? Might want to test himself in the PL before he retires, and might not mind a squad role at a place like Arsenal as his last role before he retires. Unless he wants a big payday in America or China for his last contract.

Floating

Established Member
Armor for Sleep said:
Raul anybody?

Not extending his contract at Schalke. Could he be a quality back up? Might want to test himself in the PL before he retires, and might not mind a squad role at a place like Arsenal as his last role before he retires. Unless he wants a big payday in America or China for his last contract.

He just said he wants to go to a lesser league than the Bundesliga. No way he's coming to the toughest league in the world.

truth_hurts

Raul would have been excellent a few years ago but not now for what he would cost in wages. Similar in style to RVP but only a shadow of the genius that he used to be. He would be like Owen is at United if he came here.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Yeah, can't see Raul moving to the EPL. Great player, though, would be a welcome addition to our squad.

E

Enoch

Andre Schurrle? Can play all positions up front but is used mainly on the left. He's 21 years old and is a little under 6'1.

ebouenolike

Established Member
We're clearly light up front so Podolski and Giroud would be fantastic acquisitions.

A little more spark in midfield would be excellent, so someone like Hazard would be very useful.

And I'm not sold on Song at DM, so M'Vila would be an excellent signing to give us some more steel in defence.

musicmonkey

Established Member
Baines, he's linked with United for £5m in the Mirror (£5m too?!), it'd be good for us as he's a cracking LB and we could push Santos to LW when we need him to as a replacement for Benayoun's role in the side and so we don't have to play any CMs as LWs.

The Escaped Ape

I can't believe he'd go for £5m. What's his contract situation like? I think people were talking about Everton asking £20m last summer.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Yeah, it makes no sense to me. The Mirror claim that Everton would be tempted to break even on the £5m they paid to Wigan (because they're broke), but point out he's got over 3 years left on his contract.

No sense at all.

truth_hurts

We'd be foolish to not be in for Baines at that price but it's illogical Everton would sell him for less than 10m.

Latest posts

Top Bottom