• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

qs

Established Member
We already have too many players who fit that description though. We need a few more ready made players like Arteta and Mertesacker.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Actually I think Eriksen would be a good signing.

Arteta Wilshere Eriksen is a fantastic midfield trio.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
A lot of people won't agree, but Hoilett looks a much more attractive option to me than even Eden Hazard. His work-rate off the ball is on a different level, whereas he's also got 3 years of british football under his belt while being the same age as Hazard. Without the adaptation and language barriers i'd actually rather we sign him - he offers far more to a team off-the-ball and to me his character comes across much more grounded than Hazard's.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
I'm raving about Hoillet for ages now, he's a more realistic option than Hazard/Gotze etc and he won't expect to be a starter. He'll wait for his chances from the bench, he's also a free agent in the Summer ffs. I think we should gamble and take a punt on him.

fabo

6.51 / 10
I do like Hoilett and was warming to the idea a few months back but right now, I'm 100% against signing him or someone like Moses or Kalou, even on a free.

eye4goal

Established Member
Hoillet reminds me of Nasri abit. He would make a good squad player though(replacement for Yossi maybe). I would be more in favour of a more aggressive dribbler(Ben Arfa, Affelay or even better)

Floating

Established Member
fabo said:
I do like Hoilett and was warming to the idea a few months back but right now, I'm 100% against signing him or someone like Moses or Kalou, even on a free.

If he's signed as a squad player, not First XI, then I think Hoilett would be a great signing.

Floating

Established Member
eye4goal said:
Hoillet reminds me of Nasri abit. He would make a good squad player though(replacement for Yossi maybe). I would be more in favour of a more aggressive dribbler(Ben Arfa, Affelay or even better)

Really? He's so much more aggressive and direct than Nasri. Despite his good qualities, Nasri offers almost no penetration, whereas Hoilett constantly drives forward, takes players on and takes shots.

eye4goal

Established Member
I think he is more of a tricky technical dribbler rather than an explosive one. He is like Nasri this way, but yeah he is more willing to dribble and is maybe abit quicker. I quite like his style especially the fact he can link play alot better than both Walcott and Gervinho, but we'll need to lose one of them to buy him or any other forward(With Podolski already in the bag)

http://youtu.be/sXnvSagDNaY

Vela

Established Member
Surly we should be doing better than Hoillet? People saying they don't want Eriksen as he's young. Eriksen's 20 and Hoillet is 21. I agree with what Fabo said.

outlaw_member

Established Member
With Pedro and Muller both having been frozen from their respective clubs, I wonder if they would be worth an enquiry. They're both a little tricky given that they are products of their club, but we would have space for the both of them.

Pedro on the flanks, or Muller behind Van Persie would be great.

Kagawa23

<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1160452-transfer-rumors-10-sizzling-deals-that-would-change-next-seasons-champs-league/page/3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1160 ... gue/page/3</a>

The Escaped Ape

Kagawa23 said:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1160452-transfer-rumors-10-sizzling-deals-that-would-change-next-seasons-champs-league/page/3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kagawa, M'Vila and Podolski coming to Arsenal this summer would make me incredibly happy. Not that Bleacher Report has any more credibility than anyone posting here though...

outlaw_member

Established Member
It would be outstanding if we could pick between Kagawa, Rosicky, Wilshere, Arteta, Song and M'Vila next season. Absolutely sensational, but it's about as realistic as me hooking up with Kim Kardashian. Such a reality would require Wenger to offload Denilson, give up on Diaby and protect the team from Ramsey by sending him out on loan. Hah!

fabo

6.51 / 10
No chance of M'Vila and Kagawa, although I think we need both.

I actually doubt we'd buy M'Vila alone without a senior mid leaving.

fabo

6.51 / 10
What happened to the people advocating 20-30m bids for Kaka a few months ago?........:lol:

Guy never loses his talent, still has some good days, but he's worth no more than 10m at this stage. His body is failing him and the only way is down imo.

Top Bottom