• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

outlaw_member

Established Member
--------------------------Van Persie/Giroud
Podolski/Oxlade--------------------------------------Walcott/Gervinho
------------------------Cazorla/Ramsey/Rosicky
--------------------Arteta/Sahin----Song/Wilshere/Capoue
Santos/Gibbs-Vermaelen/Mertesacker-Koscielny/Jagielka-Sagna/Maggio
---------------------------Lloris/Szczesny

GDeep™

League is very weak
RvP to stay
Sahin, on loan, buy, with an option, whatever way...
RB

I'm liking Taylor from Swansea, won't be too expensive and could provide cover at both LB/RB to a more than decent standard.

If the above 3 happen, all realistic options, then I think we're knocking on the door for a trophy.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
How about a cheeky bid for 1 of Glen Johnson or Martin Kelly? You can offer much more to them than Liverpool can, competition wise.

Both of them could potentially replace Sagna as he's getting up there in age, although Johnson isn't that much younger.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Vrasaljko?

Personally I think we should scout the olympic football for some young quality RB, especially the ones from Japan and Korea. Cheap, tenacious, technically awesome.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Now Cazorlas done I would settle for a RB but would be over the moon with a RB and CM and Theo/RVP staying.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
man, this just gives me shivers

------ sahin --------- arteta -------

------------- cazorla ---------------

--- rvp ----- giroud ----- podolski -

i know that it wont happen and that walcott will play wide right, but this is the wishlist.

Anzac

Established Member
MDGoonah41 said:
man, this just gives me shivers

------ sahin --------- arteta -------

------------- cazorla ---------------

--- rvp ----- giroud ----- podolski -

i know that it wont happen and that walcott will play wide right, but this is the wishlist.

That's a front 6 worth paying top dollar to watch strutt their stuff.
IMO that's better than ManU & CFC & can stand equal with City.
Further to that I'd say that midfield would be the best balanced creatively in the PL, and the only improvement would be for some genuine steel.
That said only Barca would be better in midfield re ability to retain possession & still be a threat.

The title would REALLY be determined by the squad as opposed to starting XI.

Buhry

Established Member

Sahin, Isco

We need defenders though, especially a rigght back but tbh we need a good left back as well. Who we should sign for defence idk however.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

GDeep said:
RvP to stay
Sahin, on loan, buy, with an option, whatever way...
RB

I'm liking Taylor from Swansea, won't be too expensive and could provide cover at both LB/RB to a more than decent standard.

If the above 3 happen, all realistic options, then I think we're knocking on the door for a trophy.
I think he's brilliant, will be surprised if he's still at Swansea at the end of the transfer window, would be a great buy for us.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
That's a good front 6 but City's is still better imo. Silva is ahead of Cazorla for Spain for a reason, Toure is better than untested Sahin and Arteta. Obviously RvP is one of the very best but Giroud is also untested versus the likes of Aguero and Tevez who are proven top quality in this league.

Vela

Established Member
Jovetic (van Persie's replacement)
Sahin (Loan)
M'Vila (Diaby's replacement)
Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa or Nicolas N'Koulou. (Djoruou's replacement)
Experienced GK

Anzac

Established Member
USArsenal said:
Jovetic? lolzzzzzzzz.. we can't afford him..

24m? = yes we can.

Just that we're jammed up with dross/surplus to requirements that we can't shift to fit him in within current wage budget.

Not wanting debt etc is all well and good except for when it impinges upon your ability to secure top quality at a bargain price.
Sometimes you need to sieze the opportunity & THEN sort out the fine print. :wink:

Latest posts

Top Bottom