• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
It's grilled chicken with healthy enough sides. It's basically what they'd eat anyway.

Chicken is like the holy grail of healthy food for athletes. Tons of protein, hardly any fat, and it's fairly easy to digest.

We almost get chicken with everything. Very rarely do we get other meat.

Kanonier

Dokaka said:
It's grilled chicken with healthy enough sides. It's basically what they'd eat anyway.

Chicken is like the holy grail of healthy food for athletes. Tons of protein, hardly any fat, and it's fairly easy to digest.

We almost get chicken with everything. Very rarely do we get other meat.

True, but its usually lean chicken breasts that athletes prefer and not rotisserie or fried chicken that is loaded with saturated fats. I guess a meal of rotisserie every now and then won't hurt if the portion is not too big and the sides are composed of vegetables or salad, but if eaten on a consistent basis it can be as harmful as junk food.

outlaw_member

Established Member
I must have eaten an entire generation of chickens over the past year. I eat chicken every single ****ing day. I eat Nando's chicken every single ****ing weekend. Yet, I still claim to prefer lamb and beef for some reason. Anyway, Chicken is the staple food for a good diet.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

- Striker
- DM
- Versatile defender
- Third choice GK

...probably only get a DM though.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Agree with THunter, but we all know that Giroud is RvP's replacement. Been saying it all along. We won't get anything more now. After all, we've signed three good players, right?

MDGoonah41

Established Member
i dont really care about players coming in now. i want the rest of the garbage offloaded ASAP. the purge has started, clean house.

iced22

Jovetic is a must now for me. We badly need someone with some actual skill and technique out wide, and Jovetic can also double as an emergency striker in the absence of Giroud and Podolski.

M'Vila we also need to add to our midfield depth/replace Song. Screw Sahin, M'Vila is the one we need now.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
realistically speaking

isco
m'vila
a two footed fullback

oh, i started off with realistically speaking then lost my way.

Mudi

Selling the deadwoods: Chamakh, Park, Arshavin, Bendtner, Squillaci, Mannone, Lansbury, Bartley and Jenkinson

If we can rid of them all, I would be the happiest man on earth and this would be the best transfer period ever despite losing RVP

Anzac

Established Member
At this point if we don't succeed with Sahin then I want a no nonsense dead eye **** ball winner more than anything.

I don't care what their long passing or creativity is like so long as they can read the game & position themselves to stop the opposition & win the ball.

We were linked to Javi Garcia again recently...

Latest posts+

Top Bottom