• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Goon_si

3 players which i believe would make us very dangerous for a title run.

1. Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa; £8M - CB and RB positions. Despite being young he is already an experienced defender with a lot of potential and can contribute straight away. Big plus he can play 2 positions.

2. Yann M'Villa; £12M - DM (or any other defensive midfielder who would fit well with Arteta) - His strenghts are his positioning, physique and passing. Would take Dembele as a box to box to play next to M'Vila if Arteta remains in a deeper position.

3. Stevan Jovetić; £20M (or any other top winger playmaker, who can possibly play as a striker as well) - He is young, has flair, technique, passing and is not afraid to take players on. He can also play anywhere in offense - LW, RW, SS, ST.

I know it is unrealistic for us to bring in 3 players with only 5 days left in the market, but this are the players we should be looking for to improve the team. Damn that would be one strong squad.

Oh yeah and Squid, Arshavin and Chamakh would be making room for the non-homegrown squad registration. Sold or loand i don' care. I expect to see a couple of loans out of Arsenal in the next days plus Bendtner to get sold.

lee1001

Established Member
I think most of the threads in this forum are a waste of time. More likely a couple "surprises" up Wenger's sleeve. Any idea on the rumors of Law being in Germany? Don't any of you dare say the "G" word... wasted enough time on that guy last transfer season.

Buhry

Established Member

lee1001 said:
I think most of the threads in this forum are a waste of time. More likely a couple "surprises" up Wenger's sleeve. Any idea on the rumors of Law being in Germany? Don't any of you dare say the "G" word... wasted enough time on that guy last transfer season.

At this point we're all pretty desperate for some transfers especially a midfielder and possibly a forward, but there are very few credible links around except maybe the twitter rumour about Mbiwa, so people are just speculationg and wishing all over the place. Just a few days to go and we all want something to happen, random speculation and guesswork is only natural I guess.

Bourne

Established Member
At this moment, Bastian Schweinsteiger. Think he would be the perfect addition to help solve our midfield problmes. Can defend, is big and strong, can create and could fill the void in the deeper lying midfield roles between and along with Arteta and Wilshere (if he returns to play there).

Btw, on a sidenote, does anyone know if there any real truth in that we made an approach for him last summer? Saw something earlier about Jupp Heynckes confirming our interest and approach was genuine. Maybe Mr. Law's in Germany right now tieng this up, what with Javi Martinez's possible incoming at Bayern, as well as Wenger's wanting to sign a top, top quality player and the rumblings that a player he thought wasn't available now is (I wish). :p :lol:

Bourne

Established Member
lee1001 said:
Gomez?... :p :wink:

draiocht fianna

DJ_Markstar said:
Kanonier said:
Splash £30 Million on Javier Martinez and we would have the best midfield in Europe!

THree-mid2.jpg

:wink:

What God gave them in football ability he certainly took away in the good looks department.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
redwhiteAustrian said:
Maybe he's on vacation there, let's ask van Persie.

:lol:

Was there anything else about this blatant fabrication regarding Gazidis?

Think this statement from Judas should have been picked on, every other single word was copied and used in the media as an excuse for the traitorous cancer that's been at our club, while this bullshit remained untouched. It's not just Gazidis whose name was dragged in the dirt by this, it's Arsenal FC as a whole.

Pea-Tear-Griffin

We should try and get Nocerino and/or Boateng off the sinking ship of Milan.

Boateng would add dynamism and Nocerino stability, with the added bonus of goals.

Boating may be available as he may want to get back at Sp**s for not playing him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
DM
Playmaker/creative player, I think we can do with one out wide - Isco?
A versatile defender, young prospect or an older head - Mbiwa/Rangel.

- Should put us in a good position for top 4 plus a push for a Cup.

Anzac

Established Member
RUS arsenal said:
Is it me or does it feel like it is way too quiet, no wild rumours flying about...

Constast this to Spuds where there is an expectation of 3-5 quality signings now that Modric deal is done.
I will be VERY p*ssed off if they can deliver whilst we get the usual - 'no one available' or 'ran out of time' etc.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
Anzac said:
RUS arsenal said:
Is it me or does it feel like it is way too quiet, no wild rumours flying about...

Constast this to Spuds where there is an expectation of 3-5 quality signings now that Modric deal is done.
I will be VERY p*ssed off if they can deliver whilst we get the usual - 'no one available' or 'ran out of time' etc.
:lol: No way they get 3-5 quality signings, and I thought we were delusional...

As for us, if it is this quiet then perhaps we are locking down somebody completely out of left field, Wenger style.... or playing the chicken game with Rennes or some other club.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Got a feeling nothing's going to go down this window. Our only saving grace is we haven't scored yet, but then not conceding kind of negates that...

We know how Arsène thinks!

Top Bottom