• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
qs said:
jerome2158 said:
There's hardly anything solid to this, so wishlist it is!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ibtimes.com/sportsnet/soccer/arsenal-transfer-news-barcelona-s-cesc-fabregas-could-return-to-gunners_1125.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ibtimes.com/sportsnet/soccer ... s_1125.htm</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

wouldn't that be interesting?

Thankfully thats not going to happen.

You wouldn't have him here? Really?

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I'm getting annoyed at the fact that it's just two days left until the transfer window closes, and there're still the likes of Squillaci, Chamakh and Bendtner at the club.

Unbelievable.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
redwhiteAustrian said:
I'm getting annoyed at the fact that it's just two days left until the transfer window closes, and there're still the likes of Squillaci, Chamakh and Bendtner at the club.

Unbelievable.

Indeed. We are struggling to find the buyer for them. How frustrating.... :!:

GoOnYouGunners

redwhiteAustrian said:

Unbelievable.

Well they're all bad players on bad contracts. It's not surprising that Arsenal is having trouble finding buyers imo.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Players don't get their wages matched elsewhere then they aren't moving. With Bendtner you wonder if anyone decent even rates him.

Not everyone is like Joey Barton - wants to move and play most probably on a pay cut rather than sit at QPR and pick up good wages for 3 years for doing nothing.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I know why we find it hard to sell them, but nonetheless we've had enough time so far to manage it, somehow.

You can't tell me, there is no way getting rid of them....just need to drop our own valuations, and let them leave for less money.

mo50

Established Member
Glovegun said:
I'd take Cesc back in a heartbeat.

You'd have to be crazy not to.

Hopefully Tito freezes him out and we push for a move next summer. Proper wishlist stuff.

Floating

Established Member
Don't we have a buyback clause of around £28m or so? I thought I'd read that somewhere.

I would gladly pay for his plane ticket.

mo50

Established Member
Floating said:
Don't we have a buyback clause of around £28m or so? I thought I'd read that somewhere.

I would gladly pay for his plane ticket.

There's a 50% sell on clause. In the case he's up for sale a 30m offer from us would be better than 50m from PSG/City from Barca's POV.

Pea-Tear-Griffin

Rafinha to be our sub right back. He never gets playing anymore and they even favoured Contento in champions league final instead of pushing Lahm to left back

Impact

Established Member
Considering Javi Martinez has joined Bayern Munich, is there any chance Luis Gustavo would be available?

MDGoonah41

Established Member
id have Cesc back, especially if we are going to persist with this 4-3-3

------------ m'vila --------------

------- arteta --- cesc ----------

-- cazorla -- giroud - podolski --

ArseneKnows-47

jerome2158 said:
There's hardly anything solid to this, so wishlist it is!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ibtimes.com/sportsnet/soccer/arsenal-transfer-news-barcelona-s-cesc-fabregas-could-return-to-gunners_1125.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ibtimes.com/sportsnet/soccer ... s_1125.htm</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

wouldn't that be interesting?

Bring him in on loan?

Oh who am I kidding?

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
qs said:
I wonder will people be in here next summer declaring their love for RVP.

Some of us don't hate him for leaving (although his choice of clubs was pathetic) and would welcome him back, but then that's just out of desperation to be honest. If RvP was being replaced adequately I'd say thanks and so long.

Then again, if we replaced our players adequately he wouldn't have wanted out in the first place.

But then, you already know this.

DiamondGooner

Established Member
Well here's hoping Walcott signs on so we only need a CM replacement for Song, that I think we can achieve by the deadline, finding two replacements of any quality is highly doubtful.

Is their any "solid" rumours out there yet? the last one I heard was Cabaye and nothing since.

Top Bottom