• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

draiocht fianna

DiamondGooner said:
Well here's hoping Walcott signs on so we only need a CM replacement for Song, that I think we can achieve by the deadline, finding two replacements of any quality is highly doubtful.

Is their any "solid" rumours out there yet? the last one I heard was Cabaye and nothing since.

“We are active but we don’t want to bring average players in,” Wenger said.

“I am relaxed... if we find a top, top, top player we will do it. We are working hard”

not sure how reassuring that is for you

DiamondGooner

Established Member
draiocht fianna said:
“We are active but we don’t want to bring average players in,” Wenger said.

“I am relaxed... if we find a top, top, top player we will do it. We are working hard”

not sure how reassuring that is for you

LOL thanks but from a man who say's he's never heard of a player then signs him 2 weeks later, this could mean anything.

I am glad he is only considering top players though as he said we don't want average ..... we have enough of those at the club already.

Floating

Established Member
musicmonkey said:
Two PL players unaccounted for. Rangel maybe? Cabaye in a dream world.
Ligue 1, M'Vila?

I think the Ligue 1 player is Yanga-Mbiwa. Apparently we're in for Remy now as well...

pet

Floating said:
I think the Ligue 1 player is Yanga-Mbiwa. Apparently we're in for Remy now as well...

what's the source for the remy link? i've only seen this one, which also mentions dzeko, which makes me skeptical

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/379057/20120830/arsenal-transfer-news-dzeko-remy-bendtner-walcott.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/379057/ ... alcott.htm</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Wouterus

spartandre217 said:
Nacer Chadli.
That's quite an unusual name on the wishlist, but I agree that he is one of Belgium's greatest talents. He is very injury prone though. He is injured right now as well, so chances are zero that we buy him.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
sneezy/fabianksi/mannone

sagna/rangel -- mert/verm/kos/yanga-m'Biwa -- santos/gibbs

tiote/wilshere/arteta/diaby/coquelin/essien

cazorla/dempsey/rosicky

giroud/podolski/walcott/gervinho/ox/arshavin*

* or a replacement

DiamondGooner

Established Member
MDGoonah41 said:
sneezy/fabianksi/mannone

sagna/rangel -- mert/verm/kos/yanga-m'Biwa -- santos/gibbs

tiote/wilshere/arteta/diaby/coquelin/essien

cazorla/dempsey/rosicky

giroud/podolski/walcott/gervinho/ox/arshavin*

* or a replacement

Still feel were one top midfielder away from winning something, Sahin would of been ideal but in all fairness he was never for sale just to loan.

Add to the fact that out of those new players you've added we may not even get any.

I'm still holding hope for an under the table deal for a top midfielder. :(

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
ST: Dzeko (loan)

FW: Dempsey

Winger: Gotze >> Bender (to replace Walcott)

DM: Essieb (loan)

LB: M’Bengue (perhaps)

CB:Yanga-Mbiwa (perhaps)

Oops, so many names would make the first team crowded.

Top Bottom