• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
----Cavani-----Cavani----

Cavani---Cavani--Cavani--Cavani

Cavani--Cavani--Cavani--Cavani

--------Szczsney--------

To spend 35M on ten Cavanis will be well-worth it. :D

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Cavani, Goatcheese, Zaha, Strootman, Alavarez, Isco, Yanga-Mbiwa, Holtby, Llorente, Wanyama, Willian, and M'Vila. For January. Though I think I'm forgetting someone.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
AnthonyG said:
Cavani, Goatcheese, Zaha, Strootman, Alavarez, Isco, Yanga-Mbiwa, Holtby, Llorente, Wanyama, Willian, and M'Vila. For January. Though I think I'm forgetting someone.

Obafemi Martins and Hatem Trabelsi.

Bossa

Established Member
I think that we should test Everton's and bid 25m + Ramsey on loan for Marouane Fellaini. I think that he's exactly what we need. Goals, powerful, used to the EPL, can play a box to box role. Fellaini has been the best midfielder in the EPL this season.

ModelGooner

Harambe Loyalist
Roberto Soldado
Isco
Diaby back and never injured again.

EDIT: ^ Agree with Felaini, he'd be an excellent buy. £65m would get the three.

Sam the Duck

Bossa said:
I think that we should test Everton's and bid 25m + Ramsey on loan for Marouane Fellaini. I think that he's exactly what we need. Goals, powerful, used to the EPL, can play a box to box role. Fellaini has been the best midfielder in the EPL this season.

Fellaini is one of the few we could realistically get in January from the players on our wish list. Götze, Isco, etc are all playing in the CL and unlikely to be willing to move.

Fellaini might break our transfer record but he is exactly what we need and could turn our season around.

Sadly, it seems that we will go for Reina and Zaha instead.

Goon_si

Yup, sounds like Arsenal.

We desperatley need a minimum of 2 top players and we will bring in another young project and a poor goalkeeper.

ArseneKnows-47

Out:
Squillaci - £12m
Djourou - £15m
Arshavin - £25m
Chamakh - £18m

In:
Mbiwa - £5m
Fellaini - £10m
Gotze - £12m
Cavani - £12m

GK: Szczesny, Fabianski
RB: Sagna, Jenkinson
CB: Mertescaker, Mbiwa
CB: Koscielny, Vermaelen
LB: Gibbs, Santos
CM: Fellaini, Diaby, Coquelin
CM: Wilshere, Arteta, Rosicky
AM: Cazorla, Chamberlain, Ramsey
RF: Walcott, Gervinho
LF: Gotze, Podolski
CF: Cavani, Giroud

Pea-Tear-Griffin

ArseneKnows-47 said:
Out:
Squillaci - £12m
Djourou - £15m
Arshavin - £25m
Chamakh - £18m

In:
Mbiwa - £5m
Fellaini - £10m
Gotze - £12m
Cavani - £12m

GK: Szczesny, Fabianski
RB: Sagna, Jenkinson
CB: Mertescaker, Mbiwa
CB: Koscielny, Vermaelen
LB: Gibbs, Santos
CM: Fellaini, Diaby, Coquelin
CM: Wilshere, Arteta, Rosicky
AM: Cazorla, Chamberlain, Ramsey
RF: Walcott, Gervinho
LF: Gotze, Podolski
CF: Cavani, Giroud

Santos-£50 million
Marcelo-£1 million :lol:

Pea-Tear-Griffin

El Shaaraway=up there with the Gotze's, Neymars etc. Best player in Serie A this season at 20. Top scorer as well.

Surprised he hasn't been mentioned here more, with Milan selling if the price is right.

Lamela would also be a good signing, tricky and skillful right winger who is also getting goals.

That would make for an interchangeable front 3 with:
Lamela Walcott El Shaaraway
All are comfortable across the front 3, adding unpredictability.

kooldawg

Established Member
Milan won't sell Shaarawy right now, he's the only one keeping them afloat. The fans are already pissed at Berlusconi and Galliani for selling Thiago Silva and Ibra.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
They will surely try to hold on to him, question is will they be able if they fail to at least qualify for the CL? Still, even if they lose him, they'll probably fast track Hachim Mastour into the first team, this kid is fourteen years old and has better ball control than most professionals in the world.

Remember Ibrahimovic's comments about John Carew and oranges? Well, behold:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4xfUEter2c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4xfUEter2c</a>

ModelGooner

Harambe Loyalist
jones said:
They will surely try to hold on to him, question is will they be able if they fail to at least qualify for the CL? Still, even if they lose him, they'll probably fast track Hachim Mastour into the first team, this kid is fourteen years old and has better ball control than most professionals in the world.

Remember Ibrahimovic's comments about John Carew and oranges? Well, behold:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4xfUEter2c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4xfUEter2c</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Impressive. Try that in the league though and you'll get Shawcross'd

Giroud

Established Member
I just hope we ditch this 4-3-3 system and start playing 4-4-2 or get some proper wingers/playmakers to play in a 4-5-1. We have no where near the ability in midfield to play with three strikers.

ArseneKnows-47

Giroud said:
I just hope we ditch this 4-3-3 system and start playing 4-4-2 or get some proper wingers/playmakers to play in a 4-5-1. We have no where near the ability in midfield to play with three strikers.

Surely you mean our attack? Because our midfield is anything but lacking in ability.

Giroud

Established Member
ArseneKnows-47 said:
Giroud said:

Surely you mean our attack? Because our midfield is anything but lacking in ability.

No I mean midfield, not enough creativity in there is probably a better way to put it. Our fullbacks are awful in an attacking sense as well.

Wouterus

Giroud said:
ArseneKnows-47 said:
Giroud said:

No I mean midfield, not enough creativity in there is probably a better way to put it. Our fullbacks are awful in an attacking sense as well.
It really isn't :p. Our attack is even less creative than our midfield. With Cazorla we have one of the most creative players in the League (not saying he is playing well atm) but our attack has zero creativity.

Pea-Tear-Griffin

I would feel El Shaaraway would be available in summer, as he will not want his talent to go to waste in a team heading downhill, and after a while it will frustrate him of their reliance on him such as RVP.

I feel that he may be next on PSG's shopping list, with Ibra seemingly liking to play behind another striker.

Lucas Ibrahimovic Lavezzi
El Shaaraway

With Menez, Nene and Pastore supporting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom