• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

MDGoonah41

Established Member
Re:

Sigun said:
Realistic: Guily, Trezeguet, Frey, Beckam, SWP

Unrealistic: Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Buffon, Valdes, Gerrad

ive read this post at least 100 times in this thread and it always makes me happy

MDGoonah41

Established Member
my wish is for my football statistics thread to be unlocked and put back where it belongs, and for mods to read their PMs

Herbas

Anyone else regularly going to this Transfers subforum straight after almost every Arsenal game? But **** me, after checking threads here your mood is ****ed even more.

My wishlist:
Isco
Vidal
di Maria

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Any physical defensive midfield player please.

Looking at Michu's goal yesterday, and how easy he was able to bypass Arteta says it all for me. Opposition teams can literally negate our midfield by marking Arteta out and exposing a massive gap between our lines due to Wilshere and Santi going forward.

We either need Diaby back with some robotic leg that will never break or to get in a proper DM that can add some steel to our game, and at least create a foul like Song used to when we are turned over and caught forward.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Bourne said:
As this is the wish list:

Messi - Not sure if he could do it on a cold night up north
Ronaldo - too ball greedy
Iniesta - doesn't score enough

:D

Depressing to think how little activity there will be for us regarding incoming players this month.

Goon_si

Yup, same old, same old. And just look at what we have available to play in the front 3:
-Walcott
-Podolski
-Giroud
-Chamberlain

4 (four!) players, thats it! Then there's Ramsey, who should NEVER play on the wings, but Wenger of course knows better, Gervinho is off to AFCON (makes us better saddly) and Arshavin who is as good as gone.

Then there is left back position, thin as paper, Gibbs can play there, Vermaelen is poor there and Santos is....well crap! We now only have 3 CBs, one injury away to have zero cover, our backup goalkeepers are useless, and Arteta still has no backup in the squad.

Experienced backup goalie, left back, central defender (would be great if he can play as right back as well), defensive mid and a forward. Bare minimum should be 3 new players, forward, defender and defensive mid.

Yanga-Mbiwa/Richards, M'Vila/Diame, Villa/Lopez.

jus2nang

I think it's more important to get rid of the trash, on permanent deals.

Out :

Fabianski, Djourou, Santos, Denilson, Arshavin, Gervinho, Bendtner, Chamakh.

I'd like to add that Ramsey's time is ticking.

In:
Hildebrand - £1M(sitting on the bench at Schalke, might as well sit on the bench here and provide Szczesny with competition).

Baines - £20M
Bernard - £15M (should qualify for a work permit under special talent)

We can't afford any more than that.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom