Comments on Profile Post by OG J0E

1. Jury
    Jury
    you're a 'semi-pro' gambler, that only punts football? Be sure to put some little trebles my way. Don't worry, the layers wont be running for cover when they see my cash! Are you on betfair?
    Nov 2, 2015
  2. ModelGooner
    ModelGooner
    How do you manage to control your nerves? I used to bet on football multiple times a week but my heart beat would pound ridiculously while the bet was running lol. What sort of full-time stuff you looking for?
    Nov 2, 2015
  3. OG J0E
    OG J0E
    Applying for govt jobs in the UK mostly. As for the bets I tend to stick to singles, think Atletico to beat Astana to nil at evens should be good, or on the -1 asian handicap at lower odds. Kick-off in ten mins.
    Nov 3, 2015
  4. OG J0E
    OG J0E
    Don't actually use BetFair at the moment, just load up Oddschecker and see what's what. I only gamble on football as I know nothing about any other sport! Often post tips/ideas in the betting thread in the football sub-forum, adopt them at your own peril. @Giroud is very good for Portuguese league tips.
    Nov 3, 2015
  5. Giroud
    Giroud
    Cheers mate. But I'm not sure, my football punting is a bit flaky not really sure if I have an edge at all. My Portuguese league bets have been ok so far but it's a small sample. I bet on horses more often and have had more success with 64.08pts profit this flat season and I'm up 24.87pts (small sample) over jumps so far from 1pt stakes.
    Nov 3, 2015
  6. OG J0E
    OG J0E
    Hope everyone stayed away from Atletico, they were disappointing. Need some teams to turn up for me to boost my gambling cred on here ffs.
    Nov 3, 2015
  7. Giroud
    Giroud
    Haha it's just typical that when you start throwing out tips everything goes to pot.
    Nov 3, 2015

Watch Arsenal Live Streams With StreamFootball.tv

Do Not Sell My Personal Information