<

Comments on Profile Post by RandyMarsh

1. Jury
    Jury
    is that really your work? lol xmas vibe D&B!! It works though. I've had it on while I was wrapping some prezzies and drinking Baileys...Excellent!!.
    Dec 21, 2015
    RandyMarsh likes this.
  2. Jury
    Jury
    dat ass as well....
    Dec 21, 2015
  3. DJ_Markstar
    DJ_Markstar
    Not really into D&B but that's some nice work. What did you use to track/mix/master?
    Dec 21, 2015
  4. RandyMarsh
    RandyMarsh
    Haha cheers guys appreciate it!! Knew they'd be some D&B heads on here! Yeah all my work. Recorded it yesterday live from my bedroom! @DJ_Markstar I used two pioneer CDJ 1000 MK III's, a behringer DDM 4000 mixer and to record the mix; a numark DJiO interface and audacity on the laptop. Came out with pretty good sound quality I think! Maybe we could arrange a little B2B session? Haha whats your genre of choice to DJ?
    Dec 21, 2015
  5. RandyMarsh
    RandyMarsh
    Just checking you guys aren't thinking i produced these tracks? Lol I'm not taking credit for that, I only mixed them together with a pair of decks! ;)
    Dec 21, 2015
  6. DJ_Markstar
    DJ_Markstar
    Depends really, I do a lot of commercial stuff now which is 0 skill, literally all about looking like you have good gear, talking a little and dressing well. When I go out as a DJ properly, I love playing house because the mixing is easy so you can get creative as ****. How about you?
    Dec 21, 2015
  7. RandyMarsh
    RandyMarsh
    Oh right that's fair enough, easier to get gigs playing that sort of music I suppose! I do rate house, never mixed it personally. D&B can be difficult to mix sometimes. Lots of variations and complex drum patterns..I've only ever mixed D&B - always mixed vinyl up until a few months ago, so only had money to buy one genre of music really!
    Dec 21, 2015
  8. RandyMarsh
    RandyMarsh
    But now I have CDJ's I'm going to dabble with some 80's funky soul and hip hop I think :) should be fun.
    Dec 21, 2015
  9. DJ_Markstar
    DJ_Markstar
    I mean like, the mixing is cool, but I often add synths, live instrument parts etc. if I'm allowed to.
    Dec 22, 2015

Watch Arsenal Live Streams With StreamFootball.tv

Do Not Sell My Personal Information