Comments on Profile Post by fabo

1. Jury
    Jury
    Thought Id start watching at 1:30 am and didn't get to bed until 7 this morning ffs. I had to go to bed before i threw something heavy at the tv. Not finished it yet, and im scared i might not enjoy the rest if i continue, coz sh!t like that makes me too mad. To think some cvnts do this to people.
    Jan 1, 2016
  2. Vinci
    Vinci
    Have a few more episodes to watch, but, yeah, very frustrating to watch. Trial by jury is such a ridiculous way to do a trial, glad we don't do that here.
    Jan 1, 2016
  3. Jury
    Jury
    ...More so when 99% of the state can't spell their own ****ing name. Fancy a jury in a town full of ignorant, blithering retards trying to understand what constitutes compelling evidence? The lawyers practically said as much! lol
    Jan 1, 2016
  4. CurryFlavoured
    CurryFlavoured
    @fabo there was lots left out, haven't really got Stephens story of events. It was all very avery-sided obviously, so much evidence was tainted though. His lawyers were fantastic i thought. Here's an article I came across :
    Jan 1, 2016
  5. CurryFlavoured
  6. CurryFlavoured
    CurryFlavoured
    Haven't even got to Brendan's trial yet, can't imagine how it can.be much worse than Stephens though.
    Jan 2, 2016
  7. fabo
    fabo
    Wonder who actually killed her? My thought when watching was the creepy ex-bf, her roommate or the brother. Would love to know what actually happened.
    Jan 2, 2016
  8. fabo
    fabo
    As bad as the OJ trial.
    Jan 2, 2016
  9. fabo
    fabo
    Funny how the Kratz fella was later revealed to be a sex pest. You could tell while watching.
    Jan 2, 2016
  10. Vinci
    Vinci
    Avery was tainted as totally innocent, but he'd done a lot of bad **** in his past and he was obsessed by this girl, from what I read. He could have killed here, but surely not in the way was suggested. Either way, he should have never been convicted.
    Jan 2, 2016
  11. fabo
    fabo
    Yeah, thought others were not questioned enough tbh - Barb's husband who hated Avery, Brendan's brother. The Defence trying to paint police as corrupt/planting stuff was never gonna work. Needed other suspects.
    Jan 2, 2016
  12. CurryFlavoured
    CurryFlavoured
    Avery might have killed her but definitely not the way suggested. He had a bit of a dodgy part and he had been calling the victim, it definitely paints him nicely. wtf wasn't the roommate who didn't report her missing after 4 days get questioned?
    Jan 2, 2016
  13. CurryFlavoured
    CurryFlavoured
    Plus Stephen never testified, that deemed weird. Would've liked to her his portrayal.
    Jan 2, 2016
  14. CurryFlavoured
    CurryFlavoured
    Whatever about avery, brendan got screwed. He did little wrong imo and was manipulated throughout. His IQ of 70 (if thats true) is similar to someone with mild downs syndrome.
    Jan 2, 2016