Comments on Profile Post by Rain Dance

1. Nyctophobia
    Nyctophobia
    What kinda stuff do you like, genre-wise?
    Jan 9, 2016
  2. Rimaal
    Rimaal
    If you've not seen them yet: Spartacus, Deadwood, Penny Dreadful, Black Sails, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell.
    Jan 9, 2016
  3. Rain Dance
    Rain Dance
    Video games : Mostly RPGs, and strategy games but I enjoy any good single player story (CoD MW). I don't like all action games like Diablo
    Movies n books: detective stories and historical stuff (3 kingdoms, n medieval times) @Nyctophobia
    Jan 9, 2016
  4. Rain Dance
    Rain Dance
    I only heard about Spartacus (the old movie) don't think the rest is available in my city @Rimaal
    Jan 9, 2016
  5. Nyctophobia
    Nyctophobia
    Have you ever watched Twin Peaks or X-Files? Brilliant shows, Twin Peaks is the best tv show I've ever seen, hands down and X-Files has 8 seasons that never drop in quality, if you're not iffy about older games you should give Vampire: The Masquerade a try if you haven't one of my favourites, L.A. Noire also comes to mind
    Jan 9, 2016
  6. Rain Dance
    Rain Dance
    Didn't like Twin Peaks, X-Files were okay.
    I completed LA noire, that was a great game, funny many think that should be played GTA styled
    Jan 9, 2016
  7. Nyctophobia
    Nyctophobia
    Ever heard of Enslaved: Odyssey to the West? I'm trying to think of rpgs, but you've probably played them, I'm thinking there's probably not a lot of rpgs I know of that you don't, X-Com is really fun, Mad Men?
    Jan 9, 2016
  8. Rain Dance
    Rain Dance
    Completed X com (the new one) I'll check the rest of those games. Basically I'm looking for a good story
    Jan 9, 2016