<

Comments on Profile Post by GDeep™

1. Jury
    Jury
    I think he got off them pronto before he got caught and ruined his legacy. His lack of power and natural way he uses so much topspin, means balls are landing shorter and getting crushed by the heavier hitters like Dasco.
    Jan 19, 2016
  2. Jury
    Jury
    Alarm bells rang for me, when he started experimenting with heavier raquets (to make up for losing the length that he lost when coming off the juice imo). Not as easy as that though! Your whole game will change! He's done well post roids all considered!
    Jan 19, 2016
  3. GDeep™
    GDeep™
    He looks a shadow of his former self. Federer is doing a GSP, wants to expose the doping in tennis as he knows some of the big hitters involved.
    Jan 19, 2016
  4. Jury
    Jury
    lol The harder it's getting for him to win another slam, mainly because of Nole, the nearer he gets to letting the cat out the bag! He must be angry. I'd like to hear the truth regardless. I know Murray thinks Nole's on the juice
    Jan 19, 2016
  5. GDeep™
    GDeep™
    Nole is suspect, when you consider his style of play and the physical/endurance issues he had as a young player.
    Jan 19, 2016
  6. GDeep™
    GDeep™
    Then you got the fixing. There were no names in the report but I made out Fognini, Davydenko, Cilic, Youznhy etc
    Jan 19, 2016
  7. Vinci
    Vinci
    Grand Slams are demanding, seven games in two weeks if you make it to the final, couple of 4/5 setters in there. Is that even doable without dope and the style of play that Novak and Nadal have?
    Jan 19, 2016
  8. Jury
    Jury
    Foggi lol He's fixed more results that he's had genuine ones, the ****. Usually over elaborates by pretending to lose his rag.
    Jan 19, 2016
  9. CurryFlavoured
    CurryFlavoured
    What top players would you say aren't using? I know Federer doesn't strike me as a ped guy (never been that athletic). I don't follow it too much but I've heard that tennis is filthy.
    Jan 19, 2016
  10. Jury
    Jury
    I'd put my life on Murray being clean. I think the problem is more rife among the players that are struggling to make ends meet in the minor ATP events and challenger tours, same with the match-fixing
    Jan 19, 2016
  11. CurryFlavoured
    CurryFlavoured
    Why so confident, didn't Murray bulk up quite a bit earlier in his career? Agree otherwise
    Jan 19, 2016
  12. Jury
    Jury
    Muzz is as wholesome and pure as can be. Porridge is his weapon of choice.
    Jan 19, 2016
  13. CurryFlavoured
    CurryFlavoured
    Maybe you're right, I wouldn't be too trustworthy of anyone. Elite athletes in general.
    Jan 19, 2016
  14. GDeep™
    GDeep™
    Murray is clean, looks human out there.
    Jan 19, 2016

Watch Arsenal Live Streams With StreamFootball.tv

Do Not Sell My Personal Information