Comments on Profile Post by say yes

1. GDeep™
    GDeep™
    So much hype over that show, planning of watching it myself when I get enough free time
    Feb 13, 2016
  2. say yes
    say yes
    It's unreal. Don't give up on the slow pacing in the first couple of seasons.
    Feb 13, 2016
  3. hydrofluoric acid
    hydrofluoric acid
    I actually thought it started very well in season 1 and 2, then it got just worser and worser.
    Feb 13, 2016
  4. say yes
    say yes
    First couple of seasons are awesome but definitely slower paced than most tv shows which are all about cheap thrills. 2 in particular starts really slowly (although the ending is incredible).

I'd say 3/4 >> 1 > 2 >>>>>>>> 5

3 the most satisfying, 4 the most powerful. 5 is by far the worst but still a level above most tv shows.
    Feb 13, 2016
    hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  5. Taxi Driver
    Taxi Driver
    Season 2 gets a lot of flak, but Sobotka is a really interesting character, one of the best in the whole run.
    Feb 13, 2016
  6. say yes
    say yes
    Season 2 takes too long to get going. The final stretch is as good as any other season, and Sobotka is one of the best characters hands down, but there's only so much I can take of McNulty being a whiny prick.

Almost wish I didn't watch season 5. Hurts the legacy of the show.
    Feb 14, 2016
  7. BBF
    BBF
    Slim Charles at the end of season 5 was amazing though.
    "This sentimental motherfucker cost us money"
    Feb 15, 2016
    say yes and OG J0E like this.
  8. say yes
    say yes
    Slim Charles was probably my favourite character
    Feb 15, 2016
    BBF likes this.
  9. jones
    jones
    i had a similar ranking of seasons after watching it for the first time. after my a couple re-runs i have season 2 firmly in first place. even when you pay a lot of attention there is a lot that you miss watching for the first time
    Feb 16, 2016

Watch Arsenal Live Streams With StreamFootball.tv