Comments on Profile Post by Lady_Gooner

1. Jury
    Jury
    Sounds too harsh. Too lose weight? Balanced diet, no sugar, no white bread and go gym/jog/exercise bike at home. No dinner after 7 o'clock. Get into that habit and you'll have to buy new clothes after 3 weeks!
    Mar 24, 2016
  2. Vinci
    Vinci
    Working out on an empty stomach is a bad idea and it won't help burning fat if that's the idea behind it.
    Mar 24, 2016
    hydrofluoric acid and Jury like this.
  3. Jury
    Jury
    It can be quite dangerous too. You can easily faint and hit your head. You need fuel to exercise. You can't beat porridge with banana for workout fuel.
    Mar 24, 2016
  4. Lady_Gooner
    Lady_Gooner
    Okay guys :( Well I've lost weight recently through just healthy eating and want to go to the next level (abs, big butt ha) but I've hit a MAJOR plateau and they say you gotta change it up .. so wanted something stricter than just healthy eating as I've been doing!
    Mar 24, 2016
  5. Jury
    Jury
    Carry on healthy eating and do squats until your legs are on fire. Squats for the thighs and the bottom, if you havent been doing them already. I swear by those sit-up aparatus frame things that only cost £20 at the most. So that's thighs, bottom and midriff sorted. I became a bit obsessive and done over a 1000 sit ups a day. Cost me a fortune in jeans.
    Mar 24, 2016
    Lady_Gooner likes this.
  6. hydrofluoric acid
    hydrofluoric acid
    If you want abs, big butt, you are going to lift heavy. If you are going to lift heavy you are going to eat.

To keep losing weight, before your morning fitness, if you want to train on empty stomatch. Don't do it, but you can eat bananas, they gives you a lot of energy, and I mean lot of energy.
    Mar 24, 2016
    Lady_Gooner likes this.
  7. Vinci
    Vinci
    Best way to determine where you're at and to give you a sound advice is to post some pics. I'm just saying.
    Mar 24, 2016
  8. Jury
    Jury
    FFS we were doing so well... lol
    Mar 24, 2016
    Vinci likes this.
  9. Lady_Gooner
    Lady_Gooner
    Thanks guys! Even you @Vinci I guess! Haa
    Mar 24, 2016

Watch Arsenal Live Streams With StreamFootball.tv

Do Not Sell My Personal Information