Comments on Profile Post by Tir Na Nog

1. hydrofluoric acid
    Jul 14, 2016
  2. GDeep™
    GDeep™
    We live in an evil world I think. So much bad stuff happening everywhere, it's sad.
    Jul 14, 2016
    Tir Na Nog and hydrofluoric acid like this.
  3. Aevi
    Aevi
    70+ dead now, 100 more injured. It's a cliché, but I am losing so much faith in humanity. I saw videos of the truck moving and dead bodies, it's so surreal. For people to make those things a reality makes it clear some have serious issues in their thinking. I don't give a **** what you believe in, killing people who have done nothing to you will always be wrong.
    Jul 15, 2016
    Tir Na Nog likes this.
  4. GDeep™
    GDeep™
    Things like this are just going to happen more in Europe now.
    Jul 15, 2016
  5. Aevi
    Aevi
    No doubt. The continent was better off before the borders were opened. Whether or nor it was the right/moral thing to do, I'll leave open because it's a touchy topic of what is humane.
    Jul 15, 2016
  6. yousif_arsenal
    yousif_arsenal
    Our Iraqi army should do something and take control of capital city of ISIS Mosul its will 95% end them. But need to do it fast or things get worse.

Its really horrible news people now will be afraid of everything when they walk in street you just don't know what will happen. :(
    Jul 15, 2016
    Tir Na Nog and Aevi like this.
  7. GDeep™
    GDeep™
    This stuff is too deep. Most of the players are puppets on a string.
    Jul 15, 2016
  8. Aevi
    Aevi
    I was just talking about it with a friend, it's horrible! Trucks will be seen as a danger now even though they're pretty common at festivals and the like. Now they're seem as threatening for civilians, and annoying for companies and police who will have to regulate them more. I'm in Paris right now and can't say I'm feeling very comfortable, leaving to visit @yousif_arsenal in Italy tomorrow.
    Jul 15, 2016
    Tir Na Nog likes this.
  9. Chami
    Chami
    84 dead and a lot a injured.
    Jul 15, 2016
    Tir Na Nog likes this.
  10. Vinci
    Vinci
    So many ****ed up, crazy people in the world, it's unreal.
    Jul 15, 2016
    Tir Na Nog likes this.
  11. hydrofluoric acid
    hydrofluoric acid
    The hardest thing is, that only love will overcome those problems. And that will take a long long long time.
    Jul 15, 2016
    Tir Na Nog likes this.

Watch Arsenal Live Streams With StreamFootball.tv