Comments on Profile Post by Trilly

1. Jury
    Jury
    I honestly thought you were pissing about when you said 'no spoilers', like in a "like Id watch a cooking programme fam" way. I misjudged it... Aplogies, but this is what you get for not being a watcher of Great British Menu, which is much better. You've been learned son.
    Oct 29, 2016
  2. Aevi
    Aevi
    Should I watch the show? I completely forgot about it because there is no mention of it in the US, but I watched it two years ago and liked it. Worth another go?
    Oct 30, 2016
  3. Trilly
    Trilly
    @Aevius it's actually pretty damn good. Like @Jury I never thought I would find myself hooked on a bakery show....it just works. My Gf forced me to watch episode 1 and the rest was history.
    Oct 30, 2016
    redanddread likes this.
  4. redanddread
    redanddread
    Honestly boys - this is a football forum!...;)
    Oct 30, 2016
  5. Jury
    Jury
    Everyone can relate to cooking these days. What sort of weirdo doesnt like to look at food and judge? For example, if I ever met Jamie Oliver, I'd run a stanley down his cheek, but I could look at what he cooks and how he does it all day long.
    Oct 30, 2016
    Trilly likes this.
  6. Jury
    Jury
    @Trilly I thought you were a northerner! lol What part of my manor are you from?
    Oct 30, 2016
  7. Trilly
    Trilly
    I'm from ends fam. North East London about 20 minutes from Stratford.
    Oct 31, 2016
  8. Jury
    Jury
    Bah! 20 mins on train! You're from fecking Barnet!
    Oct 31, 2016
    Trilly likes this.
  9. Trilly
    Trilly
    Go to the suburbs to escape the rough city they said. So we left Tottenham for Ilford. It was arguably a worse area than Tottenham, mate some of the stuff I grew up around....
    Oct 31, 2016

Watch Arsenal Live Streams With StreamFootball.tv

Do Not Sell My Personal Information