Comments on Profile Post by Taylor Gang Gunners

1. Juan Matas Beard
    Juan Matas Beard
    If Cena did that proposal 15 years ago, you would have seen Edge coming out with a sextape with Cena's girl on the titantron.
    Apr 3, 2017
    Deathstroke likes this.
  2. Taylor Gang Gunners
    Taylor Gang Gunners
    LMAO. Tell me about it. There were rumours he was gonna propose but I didn't believe them. He even used her government name!
    Apr 3, 2017
  3. Juan Matas Beard
    Juan Matas Beard
    Sad to see Taker go like that.
    Apr 3, 2017
    Deathstroke likes this.
  4. Taylor Gang Gunners
    Taylor Gang Gunners
    Very sad, Reigns needed the win though. Still think they made a huge mistake making Lesnar break the streak.
    Apr 3, 2017
  5. Juan Matas Beard
    Juan Matas Beard
    I agree, overall a good Wrestlemania. Hardy Boys return was incredible.
    Apr 3, 2017
  6. Taylor Gang Gunners
    Taylor Gang Gunners
    Ahh mate, I was absolutely buzzing. Iconic Wrestlemania moment!
    Apr 3, 2017
    Juan Matas Beard likes this.
  7. Tir Na Nog
    Tir Na Nog
    Hardys returning, Styles killing it, Lesnar-Goldberg was good, Taker sadly retiring and Stephanie looking unreal. Great show.
    Apr 3, 2017
    Taylor Gang Gunners likes this.
  8. Taylor Gang Gunners
    Taylor Gang Gunners
    Stephanie McMahon has ridiculous sex appeal. I don't know what it is she does, it's subtle but so noticeable at the same time.
    Apr 4, 2017
    Deathstroke and Tir Na Nog like this.
  9. Deathstroke
    Deathstroke
    Taylor, did Reigns need the win though? He's been booked like Superman for a long time now; it's pretty annoying. Would've loved to see Taker sign off with a victory.

I think only Lesnar could've handled the heat following the ending of the streak - a credible physical threat, and the win made him out to be truly monstrous. To quote Ra's Al Ghul, "More than a man... Legend, Mr. Wayne."
    Apr 5, 2017
  10. Juan Matas Beard
    Juan Matas Beard
    I think he needed the win, yeah, there's no real story value in letting him win because he's already lost before at WM.

The issue is the way in which Reigns won. I feel that for a main event of WM this could have definitely been a better match; Roman wasn't exactly a bad guy at least in terms of story unlike how Brock was when he won. It just felt really bland.
    Apr 5, 2017
    Deathstroke likes this.
  11. Juan Matas Beard
    Juan Matas Beard
    Inevitably this is going to lead to a Reigns v Lesnar next WM.
    Apr 5, 2017
  12. Deathstroke
    Deathstroke
    It's just going to make fans hate Reigns even more than usual. Seeing how Vince loves the guy, I'm not sure that's the right move. Strowman's momentum as well was sacrificed at the altar of Roman.

I think you might be right about Reigns v Lesnar.
    Apr 5, 2017
  13. Deathstroke
    Deathstroke
    The roster shakeup's gonna be interesting.
    Apr 5, 2017
  14. Taylor Gang Gunners
    Taylor Gang Gunners
    @Skalidis Reigns definitely needed the win, as JMB said, the fact that Undertaker had already lost at Wrestlemania meant there was no value in a 'Taker win. Plus, he's from the old school, you go out on your back. Reigns needs a heel turn and fast, the RawafterMania crowd gave him hell, he coped well though.
    Apr 6, 2017
    Deathstroke likes this.

Watch Arsenal Live Streams With StreamFootball.tv