<

Comments on Profile Post by David_Smith

1. GDeep™
    GDeep™
    What do u think happened?
    May 3, 2017
  2. Jury
    Jury
    GDeep loves a bit of Maddie brainstorming! It's hard to believe--if maddie was killed by accident--that 'the tapas seven' all know what happened and have kept quiet all this time. My theory is they don't ALL know, but those that do are keeping quiet, and those that suspect the parents got rid of her body arent willing to speculate publicly. Im not sure the seven were very close, or if they have stayed close since.
    May 3, 2017
  3. David_Smith
    David_Smith
    I think the Portugese police at the time messed up.They spent all the time looking for evidence to implicate the McCann's. They said it was 'impossible' to open the shutter from the outside when it was proven to be easy and they denied that she had been kidnapped. But it would be too big an accusation to call them corrupt when we don't know anything.
    May 4, 2017
  4. David_Smith
    David_Smith
    Burglary gone wrong theory fit the bill but so much time has passed that it's hard to collect evidence now.
    After all the media attention it got I don't think the kidnapper would've kept her alive.
    May 4, 2017
  5. Jury
    Jury
    Burglary gone wrong? Burlgar decided to steal a child instead? The biggest of the three, too? I cant have that one.
    May 4, 2017
  6. GDeep™
    GDeep™
    The parents or a network of smugglers. Maybe still alive or remains just not found yet.
    May 4, 2017
  7. GDeep™
    GDeep™
    The dogs picked up blood in the apartment etc, the mother also washed a toy.
    May 4, 2017
  8. David_Smith
    David_Smith
    Conspiracies usually aren't real.
    They'd have to be incredible actors to have faked caring so much for their lost daughter after 10 years.
    May 4, 2017
  9. Jury
    Jury
    What if the worst thing they think they've done is accidentally kill their daughter, and then bury her somewhere? She'd have been buried somewhere anyway... I think the motivation to avoid such terrible press, a potential prison sentence and possibly being struck off could be strong enough. Both doctors, remember. A certain god complex maybe? You know they think us normal folk just dont understand...
    May 4, 2017
  10. David_Smith
    David_Smith
    Whilst it is possible, after all I've seen the Mccans do I really don't believe it.
    Some of the tapas seven would have to be involved for it to have happened and there must be other witnesses. I think I remember reading about a witness who saw a man with a baby in his arms but it was later proved not to be Garry since other witnesses were able to prove his actual whereabouts.
    May 4, 2017
  11. David_Smith
    David_Smith
    Relatively speaking, more than a few people would have known what happened. What are the incentives for them to stay quiet? Surely whoever steps out with the truth in the matter will gain long lasting fame and fortune.
    May 4, 2017
  12. hydrofluoric acid
    hydrofluoric acid
    What I never understood was how this case got so much publicity? What I were made to believe is that more than hundred thousands children go missing each year in Europe. Yet I don't know about any other case at all.
    May 4, 2017
  13. Jury
    Jury
    May 5, 2017

Watch Arsenal Live Streams With StreamFootball.tv

Do Not Sell My Personal Information