Comments on Profile Post by OnlyOne

1. Carlo Marx
    Carlo Marx
    Sorry to hear it. What are you studying?
    Jun 7, 2017
  2. Taylor Gang Gunners
    Taylor Gang Gunners
    Get your head down and graft. You can do it. Uni isn't easy bro, it's one of the hardest things I've ever done but I had to do it. How often are you going out? Nights out can't be a priority anymore. You need to put it on the back burner. Worst comes to worst you'll just have to repeat second year, maybe even do some modules over the summer but you'll get capped so it's probably best to retake the year.
    Jun 7, 2017
  3. Taylor Gang Gunners
    Taylor Gang Gunners
    Hopefully it's not too late to turn it around. But if it is, worse things have happened! Use this experience and grow from it. /Essay.
    Jun 7, 2017
    Carlo Marx likes this.
  4. Jury
    Jury
    Ive got work for you blud. All you need to do is sit in a yard and answer the door for couple hours a day. Lemme know yeah. Peace.
    Jun 7, 2017
    Taylor Gang Gunners likes this.
  5. OnlyOne
    OnlyOne
    Cheers for advice @Taylor Gang Gunners not sure what it is in all honesty, I don't go out as much as my mates do at other uni's I think. Got some time to get my stuff in order before next year starts so we'll see.

@Carlo Marx I study sports business management. I enjoy it too.

@Jury I've PM'd you.
    Jun 7, 2017
    Carlo Marx likes this.
  6. Carlo Marx
    Carlo Marx
    I wonder if you've spoken to a senior member of staff - your head of department or senior tutor etc. - about the fact that you're struggling. You may be surprised at how helpful and sympathetic they'll be.
    Jun 7, 2017
    Taylor Gang Gunners likes this.

Watch Arsenal Live Streams With StreamFootball.tv