Comments on Profile Post by GDeep™

1. Jury
    Jury
    Bullshit. Just because HE stayed means jack sh!t. If polls meant anything and we had one tomorrow, he'd be gone by a landslide.
    Jul 6, 2017
  2. Jury
    Jury
    Wanting him gone is called being consistent. What's changed?
    Jul 6, 2017
  3. hydrofluoric acid
    hydrofluoric acid
    I agree with GDeep. It is meaningless minority but a vocal one. Can't even shut up when season is not even started.
    Jul 6, 2017
  4. Jury
    Jury
    @hydrofluoric acid 'You need to look up the definition of 'minority' ffs. I thought you studied in that field ffs! lol
    Jul 6, 2017
  5. hydrofluoric acid
    hydrofluoric acid
    the smaller number or part, especially a number that is less than half the whole number.

Its the same as I thought before.
    Jul 6, 2017
  6. Jury
    Jury
    Well you're about as deluded as you can be. The last Poll by the AST had Wenger out by 76%. Fact. Couple of internet bellends changing their minds about something doesnt change that.
    Jul 6, 2017
  7. GDeep™
    GDeep™
    No cares about the AST
    Jul 6, 2017
  8. Jury
    Jury
    Where are you getting your bullshit poll results from? I get it, you're presuming the FA cup win has swung the percentage by something like 50% lol
    Jul 6, 2017
    Godwin1 likes this.
  9. hydrofluoric acid
    hydrofluoric acid
    Its done. Wenger has new contract and season is over. Everyone is focusing and getting excited for next season.

Bar you and maybe two others nobody is talking about wenger out. Not in press not in wenger thread.
    Jul 6, 2017
    Makingtrax likes this.