Comments on Profile Post by Taylor Gang Gunners

1. Deathstroke
    Deathstroke
    Oh. The daily shenanigans of Paige & Alberto del Moron weren't entertaining enough?
    Jul 18, 2017
  2. Taylor Gang Gunners
    Taylor Gang Gunners
    Wtf is up with those pair? They turned toxic overnight. Del Rio definitely strikes me as the woman beater type though.
    Jul 18, 2017
  3. Deathstroke
    Deathstroke
    But it's been going on for a while; the endless fights, breakups & instantaneous make-ups. Someone mentioned their behaviour reminded him of a couple of cokeheads.

Whatever one thinks of them, it's just really sad to see talent and lives spiralling down the drain like this.
    Jul 18, 2017
  4. Taylor Gang Gunners
    Taylor Gang Gunners
    It's more sad in Paige's case. She's only 24 years old and has the live experiences of someone in their mid forties. Hope she gets the support she needs.
    Jul 18, 2017
    Deathstroke likes this.
  5. Deathstroke
    Deathstroke
    "Orlando PD confirms they've "found that probable cause exists to charge Saraya Bevis (Paige) with Battery (Domestic Violence)."

Cops say they've passed the case along to the State Attorney's Office, who will decide whether or not to file charges."

http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/19/paige-alberto-del-rio-police/
    Jul 19, 2017
    Taylor Gang Gunners likes this.
  6. Taylor Gang Gunners
    Taylor Gang Gunners
    ****ing hell. They were a right pair of lovebirds as well. Del Rio definitely has a temper. It's effectively what got him released from WWE first time round.
    Jul 19, 2017
  7. hydrofluoric acid
    hydrofluoric acid
    I'm hoping to tone the football even more down this year... Would love to be able to get rid of it out of my life.
    Jul 19, 2017

Watch Arsenal Live Streams With StreamFootball.tv