Comments on Profile Post by BobP

1. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax
    Don't know what sh*t you give other posters but In my case you're clearly not waiting until then lad.
    Aug 21, 2017
  2. BobP
    BobP
    Couldn't wait, you're a trash poster.
    Aug 21, 2017
  3. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax
    So you keep telling me. Trying to persecute people with opposing views is nothing new. Not related to Stalin are you?
    Aug 21, 2017
  4. BobP
    BobP
    There are people I disagree with on this forum, all the time. The posts go back and forth until maybe I, or even them, learn something new. A compromise of sorts may even be reached. You, on the other hand, have a habit of trying to sidestep posts which call out your views. You do this by changing the topic, and it's often completely irrelevant.
    Aug 21, 2017
  5. BobP
    BobP
    Furthermore, you have the gall to aggressively call me out, without adding anything substantive, when I'm criticising Arsenal's tactics. Why? Because I'm criticising Arsène Wenger. If anything, you are the subject in a Stalinist society, always deferring to the 'leader' like the mindless drone that you are.
    Aug 21, 2017
  6. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax
    Light fuse and stand clear. I'm never aggressive, you've been looking in the mirror too much lad. I'll leave it there to save your knuckles and blood pressure.
    Aug 21, 2017
  7. BobP
    BobP
    That's right, scurry off.
    Aug 21, 2017
  8. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax
    Never been a scurrier tbf or I'd have left here long ago.
    Aug 21, 2017
  9. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax
    Anyway fill your boots at AM awards if you haven't pummelled yourself into the dust, and feel free to point out my 'trashy' posting if it makes you feel better.
    Aug 21, 2017
  10. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax
    I'll be content in the knowledge I'm doing my bit for mental health.
    Aug 21, 2017
  11. GDeep™
    GDeep™
    Go in the chit chat threat and out your thoughts on posters.
    Aug 21, 2017
    BobP likes this.
  12. hydrofluoric acid
    hydrofluoric acid
    Maybe there should be a thread where posters who have something against each other battle it out and other forumers vote who put up a better fight. Then we can ban he who loses for 1 month.
    Aug 21, 2017
  13. OnlyOne
    OnlyOne
    I could count on one hand, possibly one and a half of posters who's opinion I care about, other than that I'm not to arsed.
    Aug 22, 2017

Watch Arsenal Live Streams With StreamFootball.tv